25

Lucy's POV
     I was no longer in the old cell. In fact, I was in a bedroom of my own. My dad was gone and my heart was beating faster and then faster. Peace by peace. I stared out the window. A little girl saw me and giggled. She seemed sweet. "Mommy, look a princess," the little girl said, pointing at me.
      "No, dear." The mom said, pulling her daughter along. I hid in the closet and cried my eyes out for Natsu, my dad, my mom, and all of my friends.

       After a while, I was done hiding so I went out of the room. Heine stood there with a wedding dress. It was a big, Cinderella dress. "Put this on or off with your dad's head," he threatened. Tears formed in my eyes and I did as he told me.
       He came back to the room and did whatever to my hair. I looked in the mirror and I looked great. "Why are you doing this?" I demand.
      "Stop saying that!" He said, but stopped. "You seriously haven't heard?" I shook my head no. "There's a prophecy....you will either marry me or marry the son of the great dragon." Which one? Gajeel? Sting? Rogue? Natsu😍?
       "I don't understand," I say. "Why can't I follow my heart without being threatened? If you ask me, you are very desperate!" He glared at me and then giggled.
      "Dear, you don't understand," he said. "The guy you battled was part of my plan and he did great, then Lisanna made a deal that she didn't even keep so she needed to be killed, and the fairy tail guild was part of my plan to break you! But, Zeref got in the way of that!"
      "I won't marry you!" I hiss, glaring at him. "The universe will protect him and you are afraid of him!" He stared at me with a judgemental look in his eyes.
"Am not!"
     "We will go with that," I smirk as he leaves the room. A sudden knock on the window startles me. It was no other than Happy himself. A small smile forms on my face.
"Let me in."
     I open the window and Happy flies in with Erza, Mirajane, Natsu, Wendy, Carla, Patherlily, and Gajeel. "Is it true?" Mirajane sobs, holding Lisanna's body. I nod, tears streaming down my face.
     "Mira, she said to tell you that she loved you," I say. "Elfman as well." Then, Elfman, Juvia, and Gray make it up here. The whole team. Mira and Elfman looked pretty crushed if you ask me.
      "Why?" Elfman cried. "She was only a girl. I-I don't want to lose her again." Mirajane sobbed, hoping for her to move her eyelids. Wendy rushed over, attempting to heal her, but starting to cry.
"I-I can't."
         "What kind of spell is it, Wendy?" Carla asked, staring at the little girl. "I have a bad feeling that she is never going to breathe again." All of us started to cry.
      "I might be able to heal her," I say without thinking. "Elfman, bring her back to fairy tail because I cannot do it because the power is too draining." A knock on the door startled me. I motioned for them to hide and they did. It was no more than the man on the throne in my dream that was talking to Heine.