27

Natsu attacked him, but Heine slammed him into the ground. "Grrrr!" Natsu growled, getting back up. "Laxus does it way harder." I giggle and then we decide to both fight him. He launches me back and a vision slips into my mind.

"Make her marry me!" Heine demanded to Jude. "Or, you will die as well as your wife!" Jude nodded. He tried to, but it wouldn't work. "Did you do it?"
"I tried to, but couldn't," Jude said with a worried expression. "It is all Layla's fault." Heine sighed.
"Kill her. Kill Layla." He said with a smile. "Now." Jude went into her room that night and dug a knife into her chest. "Ah!" She screamed, but no one came.
"I did it, sir." Jude said. "This will make our job easier." Heine nodded lightly. "But, we need a few more years because Lucy is too young." Heine sighed and then shrugged.
A few years later, Heine met him again. "Did you do it?" He asked. Jude shook his head no and frowned.
"S-he ran away."
"Death is your punishment," Heine said loudly, stabbing him with a sword and then smiled.

I stared at Heine and then attacked him. "You will regret your arrogance!" I proclaim. Shoot. Now I am acting like Erza. But, he will regret it. I never have been so angry. He basically killed my mom. I loved her! She was precious to me and he threw her life away like an old, ragged doll. For he will pay for his actions!