10

I wonder how this fight will end. Will Natsu win like he won last time? But, he doesn't have me on his team for support. Instead, he has Lisanna. But, at that moment, I saw the sneakiest look in her eyes. She is up to something and I need to figure it out.
       "Lucy," a voice said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look all around until I catch eyes with Lisanna. She mouths: loser. I see it. He is in her eyes. The boy in my dream. The brunette. Helia or Heine or something. "Lucy!" The voice said again. Juvia.
"Huh?"
        "They are cheating!" She exclaims. I stare all around at the audience. Heine. Why do I know his name? Was that more than just a dream? "Are you even listening to me?" Connect the dots, dad says. I gasp when I stare at them. She tries to get my attention, but can't.
      "Lisanna," I say. "Heine." My eyes widen. "The evil ruler." Lisanna must be under a spell and they must be under a spell as well. Mira and Elfman as well. "We need to stop the fight." They try to stop me, but can't. "It is too dangerous for anyone to be here!"
"Lucy...?"
        I quickly ran out of the guild space and towards the judges. They will know what to do. Lahar is with them. The universe is telling me something is up. I run around people and hurry because I don't have much time. "Lucy!" My name keeps on being called. But, I keep running.

     When I made it, the doors were locked. "Easy," I murmur, doing a spell to unlock it. This magic I'm quite familiar with. "Stop right there!" My voice sounds frantic because the pumpkin man is a king and I'm speaking to him like that. Lahar was there as well.
      "What do you want, Heartfilia?" Lahar grumbles at me. "This fight is very important and we need to watch." I grabbed him by the arm and squeezed. It doesn't matter if he puts me in prison because the universe is calling for me to help it. "Why are you grabbing me!?" I had to tell him.
     "I feel a strange magic energy," I say. "Go ahead. Call the magic council's guards. The wicked King has the fairy tail guild under its Palm thanks to Lisanna." He stares at me for a moment and sighs. "Heine is controlling Lisanna."
      "Thanks a lot," he says sarcastically. "You just wasted my time!" He snaps, a lot of guards taking me away. This cannot be happening. How dare he! I am the most powerful Mage here. Prove him wrong, my dad says. Right away, I hurry back to my guild and find out that they are using dark magic.
Oh, Zeref, I say suddenly. How to stop someone from being controlled? I hear a rustling in the distance. Zeref has appeared with Mavis and my dad. "Did you try, Lucy?" Zeref asks me, turning to stare at Natsu. "He looks different for some reason and Lisanna has a smirk on her face."
       "What are you doing here?" Erza asked him. He smiled at her and then nodded. "If Jellal found you....." All of a sudden, a blue haired Mage walked up here and his eyes grew large.