19

Happy's POV
I have recently started to date Carla. We have enjoyed it so much. In fact, we kind of moved to live with the other exceeds. I figured out who my parents are and who Carla really is. She is the princess of exceeds. That's why she can tell the future of things.
Like five months ago, we searched for Natsu and couldn't find him at all. Yes, we are still looking at spring break, Christmas break, summer break, and all of those breaks, but we can never seem to find them. It hurts!
"Honey, you want to go out tonight?" I hear Carla's voice. We live in the palace and are rich. We can never live a normal life because there are many servants working around and everything. Tomorrow we are getting married.
"Aye!!!" I say with a happy expression. She grins, giving me a peck on the cheek. She was sad when we had to leave Wendy and Patherlily, but we got used to it. We hurried outside and into the thin air.
"Mom, we are going out," Carla said, hurrying us out the door. We hurry out the door and she looks like she will cry. Why? I gently gave her a hug and then got on my way.

We went into the forest on our wings and flew deeper into the forest. My blue fur reflected in the moonlight. "Happy, where are we going?" Carla asked with an anxious smile.
I led her to a stump that had fish on it and then smiled. "There." I said, pointing in that direction. She follows me into it. It is in an open area with tons of trees around all of it.
We flew down there and started to chat. "I love you so much," she said with a very happy expression. "Don't tell anyone I said this, but I love you more then Wendy." My eyes widened. Wendy? That's amazing. But, for that night, we ate fish and had the best night of our lives.