14

Zeref's POV
      I hate Heine more than anything, but I know he isn't my fight. We ran out onto the field and I noticed Lahar. He must want me dead, but I don't care. I need to reverse the spell on fairy tail. There is a spell I could use, but it will take up all of my strength.
        "Do the spell, honey." Mavis said. "We will protect you." I made eye contact with Jellal. Jellal, I'm going to reverse the fairy tail spell, I say. This spell will take all of my strength so please send your guild to help protect me! He nodded.
           "The spell of the night!" I shout. "Come forth and heal thee! Turn them back to normal! Make them safe and sound! I heal thee under Heine's spell! Dark healing!" My bones became weak when I finished the spell. But, it worked.
            Sabertooth jumped down to protect us. Fairy tail did as well. Natsu found me and helped pick me up. "Where's Lucy?" He questioned. Lisanna groaned, running away. She must be going back to Heine to tell him.
             "Natsu." I say weakly. "Follow Lisanna and stop Heine!" Before I could pass out, he gently set me on the ground and Happy flew him upwards. He smiled at me and nodded, flying out of sight. Right then, I saw Lahar.
           "Zeref." He said. "Y-ou were helping us?" Mavis stood by my side, a smile on her face. As long as I'm with her, I'm fine. "With all due respect," Mavis said. "He has control over her powers and stopped Heine's spell."
       "No." He said. "Where's Lucy? I need to apologize to her." My eyes widened and I sighed, pointing at Natsu. "Follow him," I say. "But that spell took all of my strength and now it is up to NaLu." Within moments, I fainted.