13

"I will never marry you!" I shout, doing a powerful spell. "Never ever!" I noticed Heine standing right next to me. Then, a small smirk formed on his face. "But, your dad promised," he laughed.
"He isn't my dad!" I yell. "My dad is Rigel!" He glared at me for a moment and sighed. "And, I can beat you!" He attacked me right on. Orbs of darkness flew from his hands, but I kept avoiding them immediately.
      "You will die, the chosen one," he laughed, a smirk on his ugly face. "The chosen one is destined to die!" The background was covered in darkness so I ducked.

     I woke up immediately. Today is the third day of the grand magic games. I gave it everything that I had and much more. "Lucy," I heard a voice. Juvia. "You were talking in your sleep about never marrying a guy."
"Yeah..."
"So, who was it?" She asked. I sighed, staring at the ground. My heart started to beat faster and faster. "Heine," I say, frowning.
"Girls, we need to get going!" Erza yelled at me. I transformed into my black dress with black slip ons. "I'm ready," I say with a calm expression.
"OK." Erza said, glancing over at me. "I am ready as well." We hurried outside and into the cold atmosphere. Hi, dad! I try to speak in his head.
Lucy.
Yeah?
He is super silent for a moment. I could not hear him at all. All of a sudden, Mavis ran in the room. "Zeref is fighting Heine!" I hear the panic in her voice as she talked and panicked.
"Wait, what?" I say with an angry sound. "Where?" I already got my revenge on fairy tail by beating Natsu. "Erza, Juvia, Minerva, you can handle the rest of the games, right?" They nod, hurrying to the games.
"Allow me to lead you," Mavis said with a harsh expression. She led me through the city and pass blocks. Finally, we made it. A man with brown hair and black eyes stood there fighting Zeref. My eyes widened. That's Heine.
"Zeref?" Mavis asks. Zeref turns towards her and smiles. Heine turns towards me and sighs. "Heine, I heard of the deal and I would never do it!" I yell at him. "And, let the fairy tail guild go!"
"H-How do you know about that?" He snapped. "Unless...." I motioned for Zeref and Mavis to save my dad. They did, picking him up.
"What did you do to him?" I demand. "Tell me or you will die!" I held Kaliyah's key in my grasp and somehow found Celia's key as well. "I call upon the gates of the princess and the dragon slayer! I summon thee! Celia! Kaliyah!"
       "Lucy!" Kaliyah said in excitement. "I am so excited you...." She turned to look at him and her eyes widened. Celia groaned and then smiled. "Kaliyah, we work well together," Celia smirked, glaring at Heine.
        "Celestial wizard, eh?" Heine said with a smirk. I noticed my dad just waking up. He looked horrified when he saw me. His eyes looked pale and weak. "L-uc-y?" He croaked.
         "So, this is the famous Lucy I've heard so much about?" Heine smirked. A small smile appears on my face. I have a plan! Don't worry, dad, I tell him. I have a plan and wasn't I the chosen one in order to defeat him?
Indeed.
        "Indeed." I say wisely, glaring at Heine. "You will pay! You will die from our wraths!" I burst out laughing. That's something he said in the past. I knew it! All of them were staring at me for a moment or two before he responded. "Stalker," he hissed.
         "Nightmare," I say meanly. "You dare make a deal with Lisanna and take the fairy tail guild I loved so much away from me....I mean us!" Zeref eyed me carefully and then nodded. "Zeref, Dad, Mavis, undo the spell on fairy tail!"
            They all left without another word. Hopefully, they will be able to save them before it is too late. And with that, I got ready to fight Heine.