24

Natsu's POV
I always thought Lucy and I would be together forever. Thanks to Lisanna and Heine, we aren't. I walked back into the guild with a defeated look on my face. It doesn't matter what anyone says.
     "Where's Lucy?" Carla asked with a panicked voice. "Natsu...? Where is she!? She is in danger! She shouldn't of done that! That is.....I mean, was a big mistake!"
"AYE!!!"
      "What is going on?" Jellal asked, studying me. "If Lucy is so important, why didn't you go with her?" Could I make an excuse? We were on a train and she did it to protect me....I mean, her dad.
       "I couldn't stop her," I said. "She did it for her dad and...and she set me free from my motion sickness so I had to..." Gray didn't let me finish.
"Jerk!"
"Huh?"
"Dummy!"
       Erza broke us up and frowned for a moment. "Who will go and save Lucy?" She asked. "I am going." In the end, Mirajane was going, Elfman was going, Gray was going, Jellal was going, Erza was going, I was going, Juvia was going, Gajeel was going, and Levy was going.
          We started on our journey. Hopefully, we will find them before it is too late. "Let's hurry," Erza said with a smirk. I saw the look in her eyes. The look of horror and embarrassment. She wanted to impress Jellal, didn't she?

      When we made it, a dark building stood in front of us. It was like an old castle. We walked in and I sensed a powerful magic. A portal or something. We found it. A terrible gut feeling entered my body. It felt terrible.
      Right away, we went inside it and came out into a world. This world looked huge. Tons of the people were singing and dancing. They did whatever they wanted until the bells rang. "The prince is back!" One of them cheered happily. "Prince Heine..."