7

When I am nervous, I play with my hair. "I'm back!" I sang, a smile on my face. I stare at my blue and yellow guild mark and start to smile. Yukino walks up to me, a warm smile on her face.
     "Lucy," she said with a gentle frown. "Sting, Rogue, Erza, Minerva, and Juvia went to fairy tail for revenge." I jump up, wishing she hadn't said that. "They didn't want you to come at all because it would of been too dangerous."
     "I'm going right away," I say with a firm expression. "They. Need. Me." Rufus walks up to me and shakes his head no. "Why!?" They exchange looks and sigh.
      "Lucy, it is too dangerous for you," he said. "No matter what kind of magic you have, fairy tail will want you dead." I bite my lip, only thinking about Natsu. Could he be under some sort of spell? No. That can't be. He would never allow that to happen.
     "I. Want. To. Help. Them." I say. "All three of them taught me their magic." They stared at me for a moment. "I learned holograms, Dark Magic, and universal magic."
      "Wait until the GMGs," Rufus said with a firm expression. "Sting made sure that Minerva would take over the job as being in charge of the guild and picked the teams." I back away from him slowly.
"Which are?"
     "The team is Erza, Sting, Rogue, Juvia, Lucy, and Me," Rufus said with a smirk. "What!? Did you think they didn't train when you were away!?" I shrug, unable to answer that. Why would they not include me in this?
     I started to walk home and into my home when an idea struck me. No one will know if I transport myself there. I grabbed all black clothing and put it on along with a cloak that covered my head. I changed my eye color to purple and transported in front of a building in the town of Magnolia.
     Sting, Rogue, Minerva, Juvia, and Erza all wore cloaks to cover themselves. They weren't in the fairy tail guild yet. I walked behind them, snapping, making them all pass out. "When thy comes to, you will think that you destroyed the fairy tail guild."
     I transport them back to my house and slowly walk into the fairy tail guild. All of them stop and stare at me. "Who are you?" Natsu demanded. Lisanna smirked, a smile on her ugly face.
     "Pinky, none of your business," I say with a smile. "Are you all ready to be defeated?" All of them burst out laughing at me. "Fine then, have it the hard way."
      "And, what are you going to do?" Gay asked. I glared at him for a moment or two and giggled. "Weak ling."
     "Weak link." Natsu said, glaring at me. Weak. Mom. Dad. I'm sorry, but I might as well do the spell. Don't reveal yourself, a voice repeated in my head. "Power of the stars. I summon thee. Strength beyond thee. Celestial Metria!" Stars come all around, hitting all of them and knocking them off of their feet and onto the ground. I make sure my cloak is still over my head and when I checked, it was perfect.
     "WHO IS MESSING WITH MY CHILDREN!?" The master asks, walking out of his room. Get out of here, a voice told me. They are slowly starting to wake up. "Shoot," I murmur to myself. Makarov hits me onto the ground and I feel it in my head.
"Get her, master!"
"Go master!"
"Kick her—"
     I started to transport back. "NO!" The master shouted, making a lung for me. But, I was already gone and it was already too late for him. I laughed as he slowly disappeared from my sight and into the cold atmosphere of my open room.