12

"All of them?" I ask with an uncertain look. He nods lightly and nods. Sting and Rogue walk back over here and sigh. "It is not your fault," I say. "Heine was controlling them and he is a powerful Mage."
       "Whose that?" Sting asked with a confused look. "I seriously don't know." So, we explain him everything and he gasps when we tell him the part about fairy tail and Erza, Juvia, and I. "So, you think Lisanna is one of the main causes of this?"
       "Yes," I say. "She was jealous of Natsu and my relationship so she stormed away and found Heine." I frown for a moment or two. Right now, I'm not even sure if I can beat him. They stare at me for a moment or two and I stand up, following them to my bedroom.
        I put on my pajamas and brush my teeth, slipping into bed and falling fast asleep. Hopefully, my dream won't be that bad tonight. That would be super scary......as usual.

     My mom stood on a window balcony and grinned. "Rigel," she said to a man. He looked like a younger version of my dad. "I have something very important to tell you." All of a sudden, a boy jumped out and laughed.
        "You shall never," the boy hissed. He looked ten or eleven years old. Then, he looked familiar. Heine. "Layla, run." My dad said. When she did, she dropped a key. Aquarius's key. Then, I saw something—she was pregnant. She reached for the key, but it was gone.
          So, she ran quickly. My dad fought Heine, but another man appeared with the power of dark god slaying magic. He looked like Jude and acted like him. He laughed and attacked my dad. "No!" He yelled and made a wall of bricks. But, Aquarius's key was on the ground in front of Jude.
         "Look what I found," Heine said with a smirk and picked it up. "Let's make a deal." Jude nodded lightly and nodded. "You will marry Layla and in return, your daughter will marry me."
"Deal."

        The dream faded and I woke up suddenly. "No." I say. "It can't be. NO!" Erza, Juvia, and Minerva ran to check on me. It was 6:00 in the morning and I was frozen.
        "What's wrong?" Erza asked. "Was it a nightmare?" I shook my head no. It wasn't a nightmare. It was more than a nightmare. It was worse. "Much worse," I say. "I have to marry Heine."
       "No you don't." A voice came from behind. Zeref stood there, a shocked expression on his face. "You have the only power that can defeat Heine and he doesn't even know it." I smile as he stares at me.
         "Cheer us on," I say and then nod in agreement. I hurry to the bathroom and dress in a blue dress with the Sabertooth mark on the right side.

         When we made it out there, the crowd was basically hating us. "Today we will send all of them out there and for a battle," he said. "At once." I gasped, backing up slowly. Who is the unfortunate one that has to go out there? "We will decide."
          "That doesn't sound too good," I say, looking up there. Lahar caught eyes with me and smiled. "That looks even worse." At that moment, I flinch and turn around.
           "From Sabertooth," Lahar says with a smirk. "Lucy Heartfilia!" I glare at him for a moment and walk towards the ground. Everyone cheers for me and then smiles.
           "I will pick two," pumpkin man says. "Arana from Mermaid Heel and Stella from Magic Pad." They pick Natsu and then Bob. All of us go down there. "Let the fight begin!" Lahar says with a smirk.
          Stella fires a ray of sun at Arana, but she dodges it and makes a fire proof thread and ties Stella up. "Electricity!" Arana yelled, finishing up the attack. I studied her. She can do anything with the thread. As long as I don't let it touch me, I'm fine. Bob and Natsu were fighting it all out.
          "Stella is out!" Pumpkin man announces. A small smile comes to my face when I realize the fact. Arana vs me and Natsu vs Bob(how random😂). "Arana," I say, watching her smile. "You vs me!"
      She throws a fire thread at me and I'm immune to most attacks. "H-ow?" She asks as it comes back. It didn't even effect me at all. "Tell me, how did you do that?" A small smile comes on my face as I stare at her. "Water thread!" It has the same results and then she tries air and then nature.
        "Let me try," I say. "Solar glare!" She falls face down and faints. "Sorry..." I place her against the wall and heal her immediately. She smiles at me. "Thanks." She says. "You won. Congrats. Your power is enormous. About as powerful as Kagura." I shrug. Probably.
        Right now, I watch Natsu vs Bob. "Water dragon roar!" Bob yells, an orb of blue magic forming. Natsu was running along and then I realized it was coming at me. So, I just stood there.
      "Enough!" I yell. Right now, I'm certainly not in the mood. Heine is out there and all I can do is try to stop him, not play baby games! "Power of the elements!" I yell. "I summon thee! Force be awakened! Right now! Elemental magic!"
      They passed out and couldn't do anything about it. "Lucy, you're strong," Natsu said. "I. Won't. Let. You. Win." But, he fainted because he was too tired.

      After that game, Sabertooth was back in the lead. Everyone felt happy, but I felt like someone was watching me. "You ok?" Erza asked me. I shrugged, staring all around. How can I explain this to any of them? My story is that I have been having these weird dreams and now feel like I'm being stalked. Whose going to believe that? Well, I barely even believe myself. Not even Lahar believed me. No one will.