Normal Day.. almost

(Emily's POV)

I wake up to someone shaking me. "What bro?" I say sitting up. "First off, I'm not your bro, second off, Breakfast time.... Bro." My friend Izzy says. "Oh I see how it is." I say laughing. "I'll be going make sure your downstairs okay?" She says.

Nodding I get up and change into black skinny jeans and a sky blue v neck that's says "Hello my name is _". I brush my hair and put a blue bow in my hair. Then I brush my teeth and I go downstairs but trip falling flat on my face.

"Loser." Kenna says walking up to me laughing. I stand up and say "Fuck off, Kenna." "No, your ugly and stupid! That makes you a loser!" She says. "And your rude and ignorant. That makes you a bitch. I hate bitches. So leave." I say sitting at the table with my Best friends Sarah, Scarlet, Lily, Mckayla, and Zoe. "Dude, Kenna is getting on my nerves." I say.

"She gets everyone's nerves." Zoe says eating her toast. I laugh and get up and get a bowl of fruit. I sit down and start casually eating. "Ugh! Emily why do you always eat healthy have a piece of chocolate once and a while." Scarlet says. "Sorry." I say eating a Strawberry. Once I'm done I go upstairs and start watching some random videos on YouTube when suddenly my door slams open.

I turn away from my computer to see Kenna. "Get out." I say simply and I look back at my screen. "No!" She says and walks over to me. "Get up!" She says.

"What? No you dumb bitch." I say turning away. She grabs me by my arm and pulls me downstairs. "Ow! What the hell! Let go!" I say, angry. "My boyfriend, Kyle said you were saying some stuff about me!" She says stopping in the living room where everyone was.

"I never said shit to him about you so grow up! If I wanted to talk trash I would, but to your ugly face!" I say. I hear people Ooohh and Kenna says "I'm no.. Not ug.. Shut up!" She says shoving me. I stumble a little and say "Aw hell naw!"

I shove her back harshly and say "Leave mine, and all my friends names out of your mouth." She rolls her eyes and walks away. I sigh and sit by Zoe. "Emily get in here now!" Ms. Kelly yells. Great, now I'm in trouble? So much for a normal day..

A/N

Pretty crazy huh? I hope you enjoy it so far! I'm having fun writing it!