Best Day Ever..

(Emily's POV)

I run over and hug Zach, I could feel tears forming in my eyes. "I thought I lost you.." I mumble letting the tears, flow down my face, and land on his shoulders. "Em? Love? Are you crying?" He says making me look at him. "Aw, don't cry. I'm alive. See? I'm okay." He says and I nod, hugging his again. "You almost d..died.." I say and he rubs my back.

"But I didn't. Your Dad was here with me to make sure I was okay. I'm fine." He says and I nod. "Why didn't your parents visit you.." I mumble still clinging onto him. "Well.." He says and coughs. "My parents don't really.. Like me? They care more about some business they own, that's in America. Its a big business. So they're constantly in America. I'm always home alone.. They probably don't even know I'm in the hospital." He says.

"Zach.. Do your parents really do that?" Dan asks him. "Yeah.. Its fine though they've always been like that, since I was little." He says. After he said that the room was silent, other than my small sniffles that echoed the room once in a while. "I had a choice you know.." Zach says and I pull away and look at him confused, Dan and Jemma also looked up confused.

"An angel, she asked me, If I rather live or if I wanted to die. The first thing I said was live, right away." He says and I smile. Suddenly a phone on the side of his bed rings and I look at him. "Speaking of them.." He mumbles throwing his head back into his pillow. "I got it.." I say picking up the phone and looking at the screen. His Mum. "Hello." I say picking up the phone. "Who is this? Where the hell is my son!" She says and I roll my eyes.

"Funny you ask that. You see, while you were being a greedy little bitch with your husband in America only caring about that shit business, your son was in the hospital dying. My Dad, Mum, and I had to be here to support him because you weren't. Its a shame. You care more about money, which is replaceable, than your own son, who you could never replace." I say into the phone.

"Who are you." She says through gritted teeth. "I'm Emily Middleton, his girlfriend. Nice meeting you." I say in a sarcastic tone. "What hospital is my son in." She says. "Wouldn't you like to know." I say and then I hang up, turning his phone completely off. "Em.." He says looking at me with shock. "Your dating him?" Dan says standing up. "Yes, Dad.. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner.." I mumble.

Dan sighs and sits down. Jemma then started explaining something to him. "Emily.. Thank you." Zach says and I smile. "It's no issue, really." I say with a smile. A doctor walks in and smiles. "How are you feeling Zach?" He says with a smile. "Fantastic." Zach says sitting up. "Not feeling light headed or dizzy?" The doctor asks writing something down.

"I have a bit of a headache." Zach says. "Okay, I'll have a nurse bring in some Tylenol." The doctor says walking out, and closing the door behind him. "This is honestly the best birthday ever." I say looking at everyone, a huge smile on my face. I see Jemma smile, but notice Dan looking down at his hands, fiddling around with his wedding ring. "Dad.." I say walking over to him and kneel down. "Yes, Sweetheart?" He asks looking up. "No matter what I'll still love you, Dad." I say and he smiles.

"I just.. you have a bad past and I wanna protect you.." He says and I smile. "Thanks, Dad." I say standing up, and pulling him into a hug. "Happy birthday, Em.." He says rubbing my back. "Dad, I promise that no matter what you and Mum, will come first before any boy.. After all, you basically saved me, and helped me get over my fears." I mumble into his shirt, which sadly was stained with my mascara from me crying yesterday. "Thank you." He says and I smile and pull away, gesturing for Jemma to stand up.

She gives me a confused look, but stands up anyways. I walk over and pull her into a hug. "Thank you, Jemma. For helping me yesterday, and all in all being the best Mum ever." I mumble into her shirt. "No problem, Em. It's our job to make sure your feeling your best at all time. Happy birthday, Love." She says and at that moment, I was literally the happiest person alive. Surrounded by everyone who loves, and cares about me.

Today, was definitely one of the best days of my life, and I'm glad that everything is slowly turning back around to how it's supposed to be.

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed! Next chapter is gonna be veerrry surprising and exciting! Hope you enjoyed! Bai!!