First Day Of School.

(Emily's POV)

I wake up to my alarm blaring through my room, and I groan reaching my hand out and snoozing it. After five minutes I hear Jemma yell up the stairs tell me I'll be late. I took out of bed, and rub my eyes while yawning. I shouldn't have stayed up watching YouTube last night.

I change into black skinny jeans and a white shirt that said '#TeamTDM' across it. I brush out my hair and put it in a high ponytail, and do my makeup lightly. I go downstairs and go into the kitchen, grabbing an apple. "Hey, Dan can you drive me to school?" I ask him. "Em, I told you.. I have to edit. Sorry. I'll definitely take you tomorrow." He says and I nod.

"That's fine." I say. It really didn't matter since I could walk with Zach, and he knew where the school was. I decide to text him and ask him if he wanted to walk with me.

Emily: Hola wanna walk with me to school?
Zach: Of course! We could just walk everyday, its not far from your house at all.
Emily: okie

I go back into the kitchen, throwing away the apple core, and I go back upstairs, and grab my book bag, smiling at it. I have the best parents in the world, I swear. I hear someone knock, and run down the stairs, and opening it. I see Zach and smile. "Ready to go?" He asks and I nod. "Bye!" I say to Dan and Jem who were sitting on the couch.

I shut the door behind me, and start walking with Zach. I look at him and notice he's wearing the floral hoodie. "You're wearing it!" I say excitedly and he stops and smiles. "Just for you." He says with a smile. "You look good in it." I say and he looks down at it. "Yeah?" He asks and I nod. "Suites you." I say and continue to walk. "Was that sarcasm?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "No." I say turning to him. It actually wasn't. He did look good in it. "So are you excited?" He asks and I look down.

"I'm actually really nervous." I say. My heart felt like it was about to burst out of my chest. What if my teachers hate me? What if people bully me because of Dan doing YouTube? I shake the crazy thoughts from my head when Zach says "Here we are." And I look up at the huge building. Everyone was rushing to get inside, and I felt as if I was stuck in place. "Em.." Zach whispers and I look at him.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod. "Hey Zach!" A guy says walking by and Zach waves at him. Zach holds my hand in his, and we walk in. I notice how people waved at Zach and I glance at him. "Oh isn't someone a little popular." I say and he sighs. "I'm friendly with everyone. So I guess a lot of people like me, I wouldn't say I'm popular." He says and I roll my eyes. "I'm dating someone who's popular, that's a first." I say.

"Sh. You'll be more popular than me. I'll have to make sure the boys stay away from you, they'll try to take you away." He says and I feel my face heat up. Once we get our schedules from the office, I look at his and jump up excited. "We have all the same classes except English!" I say and he smiles. "Hey look at that." He says and walks with me to my locker. Once he left to go to his locker, I automatically felt shy and insecure.

I look around as I open my locker, and put my book bag inside it, grabbing the stuff that I need. I close my locker and turn around to see a girl blocking my way. "So you and Zach are a thing?" She asks with a smile, a fake one at that. I don't like the feeling of this. "Yeah, we've been dating for about a month now." I say confidently. Woah, where'd that come from? "That won't last long.." She says and I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Excuse me?" I say. "Well he broke up with me after two months of dating. He's a player. You might wanna just like watch him." She says. "Yeah okay." I say going to walk past her but she stops me by putting a hand on my shoulder. "Look, I'm just looking out for you?" She says with that stupid fake smile. "Okay.." I say and walk past her. Great, it's my first day and there's already drama. Just what I need. I walk into homeroom, to see it seems everyone is sitting where they like. So I'm guessing there's no assigned seating?

I sit down in the desk that was closest to me, and sigh as I look up at the clock. I already wanna leave. "Okay so I'm gonna start taking roll. Now, we're gonna do it a fun way. We're gonna go down the rows, and when it gets to be your turn you will stand up, introduce yourself, and say when fact about you. I mentally groan to myself and look at my hands. I don't like speaking in front of people. What fact will I say? I don't wanna say anything too weird. I'll just say my favorite color is blue. Simple enough.

Soon enough it was my turn and I stand up. "My name is Emily Middleton." I start and automatically a few people turn to look at me, recognizing me from Dan's videos. "And my favorite color is blue." I say and sit down. "And your Dads a YouTuber." Someone calls out and I don't know if they meant it in a mean way. "Yeah. He is." I say gripping my books a bit tighter. Soon enough we get dismissed to our first class, and I hurriedly stand up, and walk into the hallway. Let's see what my first day has in store for me.

A/N

This Book Is Ending Soon! Next Chapter Is The Last One! BUT if you want a sequel, I'll gladly make one, because I had LOADS of fun writing this, and its honestly one of my favorite books of mine! Hope you enjoyed!