Home!!

(Emily's POV)

Once we get to the house, pugs automatically run up to us. "Hey Ellie, Hi Darcie!" Dan says petting them. "Jem! I'm home!" He yells out closing the door. A girl with brown hair walks down. She looks at me smiles and says "Welcome to the family, sweetheart! I'm Jemma, Dan's wife, sorry I couldn't be there to adopt you with him." She says smiling sweetly at me.

I smile back and say "Its good to be here. I'll show you your room Dan says to me." I shake my head still kinda scared of him. Can you blame me? My father was an abusive asshole. He leads me to a room and opens the door. There was a queen sized bed with a galaxy blanket. There was a computer desk with a computer with recording stuff and a IPhone. There was also another door, which I'm assuming is a closet.

"You like it?" He says looking at me. I nod my head and say "Yeah, Thank you!" I say smiling at him. He smiles back and says "Get settled in, Jem and I will be downstairs okay?" He says. I nod and put my bags down. I take out my own PC and put it next to the one Dan gave me and plug everything in. "Yes!" I say realizing I could make gaming videos on YouTube, which I've wanted to do forever. I go in the closet to see tons of clothes.

I put my own clothes in with those ones and close the closet. I go over to the computer and set up my Minecraft account and then I download some games on my phone. I smile and walk down the stairs. "Hi.." I say shyly walking into the living room to see Dan sitting on the ground playing Evil Within. I'm still not sure if I could trust him.. He seems nice but.. I don't know. "You Okay?" Jemma asks me. I look up realizing I've been standing there for a while.

"Oh.. Um.. erm I uh just got lost in thought is all." I say sitting down next to her. She smiles sweetly and says "Enjoying everything so far?" And I nod. "Yeah, Thanks again.. I mean for everything." I say. Dan looks from the game and says "No need to thank us, Sweetheart."

I nod and say "I just.. Just w..wanted to..I'm sorry." Dan looks at me confused and says "Emily?" And I sigh shakily. "I..I'm fine.. I..I didn't mean to.." I say looking at my lap. "Are you okay?" Jemma asks me. I nod as I start to shake. 'Why is this happening?' I think to myself. Dan puts his hand on his shoulder and says "Did I do something wrong?" Suddenly I start to have a flashback..

-Flash back-

I was 5 years old sitting in my room playing with my dolls when my Dad walked in. "Did I say you could fucking play you dumb bitch?!" He says.

"No.. I thought I was allowed.." I say looking up to see he was clearly intoxicated. "Well your not!" He says. "Mommy said I was allowed.." I say. Yelling he says "AND GUESS WHAT?! MOMMYS GONE! SHES DEAD! AND YOU KNOW WHY?!"

"Car accident.." I mumble scared. "Exactly! Your mother used to let you play! Now its my rules and your not allowed!" He yells grabbing the dolls and ripping their heads off and throwing them down. "Okay daddy.." I say looking at my hands.

He slaps my and says "Don't talk back." I nod and say "Sorry, Daddy." And he laughs. "No your not you brat!" He yells throwing a beer bottle at my head causing me to scream in pain and fall over. He laughs and kicks me in the ribs repeatedly. "St..stop! Please!" I scream at him. He kicks me in the head and throws anther bottle at me automatically knocking me out..

-End Of Flashback-

I look around me to see a worried Dan on the phone, and Jemma who also looked worried patting my back. "Dan! She's okay!" Jemma says to Dan, who hung up. "I.. What's happening?" I say. "You were screaming for someone to "stop" and you were sweating and crying, we were so worried that we called an ambulance for you, that's why Dan was on the phone but he called it off now your awake from whatever that was." Jemma says.

"A flashback.." I say sighing and moving a piece of hair out of my face. "Now can you answer one question for me sweetie?" Dan says. Getting nervous I say "Y..yeah." Oh no.. "What was that flashback about?" He asks and I swallow harshly. Uh oh..

A/N

I hope you guys are liking this so far! And don't worry Emily will eventually warm up to Dan!