Make it stop!

(Emily's POV) *Triggering*

I wake up to my notifications blowing up like crazy. Not again.. I thought as I look at the time. 8:00AM?! Its to early for this.. I open my phone and look at the instagram comments and this time they were worse.

Lovely21
Sweetie, don't listen to the haters. You have so many supporters! Stay strong! Xoxo

Brianna_Sweetiepie
Eww! Go kill yourself you bitch!

Rillie_diamonds
Die. Thats all i have to say. Is die

Minecraft_Lyfe
Diseases!! Burn it! Kill it! XD

Destiny_TDM
Fugly ass hoee! Eeww Dan dosnt like yo!

Tears brim my eyes as I watch the hate and very little support, pile in. "Stop.. Please.." I mumble dropping my phone. Suddenly I see one last comment that makes me snap.

ForeverMe2132
Dan will never like you! Your ugly, fat, gross, and a disgrace to this planet! You DESERVE to die. Look around everyone hates you. So do us allll a favor and literally kill yourself. No one likes you.

I guess I do deserve to die don't I? I run over to my door, swinging it open and I run into the bathroom closing the door behind me. I stand in the mirror, pointing out every flaw before I take a bottle of pain killers and I stare at it. I don't deserve to be here right? They're right. All of the things, I'm ugly, fat, gross, unlovable.

Tears rushing down my face. I go to open it when suddenly I hear a knock. "Emily? Are you Okay? Are you crying?" I hear Jemma say. I continue to cry as I try to open the bottle. She opens the door and says "Emily!" I ignore her and she trys to take the bottle off me. "No! Go away, Jemma!" I say refusing; determined to get it open.

"Dan! A little help in here please!" She yells. I still refuse to let go of the bottle and say "Let me die please!" I hear Dan say "Jemma are you o- Woah!" He says stepping in the doorway. Emily, sweetie calm down he says taking Jemma's place and trys to take the pain killers. "No! I deserve to die!" I say, jerking my arm in an attempt to get them from him and the pain killers fall to the ground, spilling all over. I burst out crying and say "Please.." Dan hugs me and says "I hate to see you like this please stop.."

He sounded pained. "See? Look what I do? I hurt everyone around me. Worthless I say. Fat, ugly, stupid, not loved, gross, and a disgrace." I say. "Those are the opposite of you Emily." Dan says. "You're beautiful, amazing, smart, funny, and all in all a fantastic person. Stop listening to the hate." He continues and I scoff. "You don't know how it feels!" I say pulling away.

"To be called names constantly everytime you post on social media! You don't know how it feels to be called Ugly, stupid, worthless, ugly, fat, useless, a waste of space, and a nothing! Every single day! Its hard to ignore when thats all I see!" I say falling to the ground. Dan bends down and says "Not everyday, but I do get more hate than you think.

When I started getting tattoos and started dying my hair, that's when the hate was absolutely terrible, but I ignored it, made fun of it. Because those people are jealous. Thats all that is, Emily. They're jealous because you got adopted by their favorite youtuber and wish it was them. Ignore them eventually they'll realize they're being punks and stop. And me and you are gonna make a video together calling out the haters Okay?" He says.

I nod and he helps me up. Now go to the downstairs bathroom, wipe away your tears, collect yourself and go to my office Okay?" He says. "What if it gets worse?" I ask. "Then maybe you'll need to get off social media. I'm sure Inc so say something they'll stop though." He explains. I nod and head downstairs.  Maybe I shouldn't listen to the hate as much?..

A/N

This was made to point out a few things. Bullying is they first thing. If you bully thats what your driving people to do. Suicide. A terrible thing. So stop I can't stress it enough. I absolutely hate bullies. It angers me. Another thing I'm STILL seeing on Dan's videos is hate about his hair and tattoos. Stop! He's his on being and can do whatever he wants to his body. If he wants a tattoo, he'll get one, if he wants fucking rainbow hair, he'll dye his hair rainbow! So stop saying "Oh your skin isn't paper, don't treat it like it" or "I miss your brown hair, change it back or I'm unsubbing" its ridiculous! So stop! Thanks!