Scared all over again..

(Emily's POV)

"Hello?!" I say again and a voice chuckle. "Hi, Princess.." A guys voice says. "Who the hell is this?" I say confused. "Hmm.. You don't remember your own Daddy's voice.. That's bad." He says.

"Daddy? huh?" I say. "My supposedly Dad is in jail. I'm hanging up now." I say and the voice says "Well Daddy's out of jail. And Daddy knows where you live.." The guys says. Then it clicks, his voice..

I recognize it and scream. I throw the phone and start shaking. Suddenly the door swings open and Dan and Jemma rush in. "What's wrong?!" The ask and I point to my phone and say "Dad.. Out of jail.. Scared.." Dan raises and eyebrow and picks up the phone putting it to his ear. "Who is this?" Dan says then suddenly his eyes widen and he hangs up quickly.

"He said he was gonna skin me alive.. The hell." Dan says placing the phone down. I sigh shakily and say "Probably a prank, let's head downstairs yeah?" I say and Dan and Jemma nod as I follow them downstairs. After an hour of playing videos games, someone knocks on the door. "I'll get it!" I say standing up, hoping its Zach. I open the door to see a tall guy.

He had dark drown hair, and bluish green eyes. He looked a lot like me..  "Hello?" I say my voice still raspy from being sick. "Princess.." He says smirking. My eyes widen and he says "Daddy love you.." I swallow hardly and say "Goodbye." As I start shutting the door he stops it with his hand. "Miss your mum? The dumb bitch I stabbed.." He says and I feel hot tears burn my eyes.

Its him. "Now I'm gonna kill your family.." He says and I shake my head no. And do something I never thought I'd do. I slam the door in his face, locking it. I walk in the living room and Jemma says "Emily? Sweetheart. What's wrong?"

I sigh and say "T..that was definitely my Dad.. He said he stabbed my mum, only he'd know that.." I say and Dan and Jemma both hug me. "It'll be ok.." Dan says and I sigh. "Now I'm scared.  All over again.." I mumble hugging back.

A/N

Next chapter will have a lot of action in it! Enjoy! Bai!!