Sick..

(Emily's POV)

I wake up and groan. My nose was blocked up, and I have a sore throat. On cue I cough and groan. That was such a bad idea..

I sit up and look to see its still raining. I look at the clock and see I only slept for an hour. I pick up my phone and text Zach.

Emily: Welp, I'm even worse..
Zach: OH NU! What's wrong?
Emily: sore throat, coughing, and sneezing.. Now I got a headache.. Ugh..
Zach: I'm sorry :(
Emily: Not your fault
Zach: c:
Emily: Your to cute to be a human I swear..
Zach: Who said I was human?
Emily: 0.0
Zach: Kidding, Love

I chuckle but no noise comes out. My eyes widen and I say "hi.." But it comes out very weak. I lost my voice.. Great. I get up and fix my hair and walk downstairs.

I go in the living room and Jemma smiles and says "Hey Emily.. How you feeling? Dan said you were out in the rain earlier.." And I shrug and say "Throat hurts, nose is killing, and I lost my voice." But I say it weakly.

Her eyes widen and she says "Your sick.. Dang." I nod and cough and mumble "I'll be upstairs." And I turn around, walking up the stairs. Dan walks past me and puts his hand on my shoulder, stopping me.

"How you feeling? You seemed sick before." He says. I cough and weakly say "Throat, Nose, And voice hurts." His eyes slightly widen when he hears my voice and says Damn.. You are sick. I nod and walk into my room. I hate being sick, and always have.

Suddenly my phone goes off, and I walk over and pick up my phone to see its a blocked number... Weird. "Hello?" I say picking it up, but hear nothing. Oh god this should be interesting..

A/N

Who do you think was on the phone? Enjoy! Bai!!