Douchebag!!

(Emily's POV)

I wake up and sigh. I get put of bed and stare in the mirror. I looked terrible. My hair was a mess, my cheeks had tear stains and I just looked gross.

I grab a random outfit and walk into the bathroom. I take a shower and get out brushing out my wavy hair, leaving it down. Then I change into a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a shirt that said 'I woke up like this..' And I put my makeup on naturally, and put on a TDM beanie.

I sigh and walk out of the bathroom walking down the stairs. I hear a knock and my eyes go wide. "Hey Em? Get that yeah? I think its my package I ordered." I gear Dan yell from his office. 'Its my Da.. He's gonna kill me.' I kept saying in my head. I shakily walk over to the door, and swing it open ready to slam it again but see Zach.

"Hello to you too heh." He says and I let out a sigh of relief. "Hi." I say hugging him, closing my eyes. Suddenly he falls limply in my arms, causing me to fall. "Z..zach stop." I say trying to push him off me. I finally do and stand up and look at him and gasp. Theres was a wound on the back of his head, blood everywhere.

I look up to see my Dad in the doorway holding a crowbar. "Princess, you don't need a boyfriend" He says smirking. "You fucking douchebag!!" I yell in his face, tears streaming down my face. "Burn in hell you pig!" I yell again kneeling down next to Zach. I hear Jemma and Dan running down the stairs, but i just cry into Zachs, very slow rising chest.

He was dying.. I take out my phone shakily, ignoring the yelling around me and call the police. Once I'm done, I lay next to Zach and rest my head on his chest, praying that he's ok. Soon enough I fall asleep. My mind blank the whole time.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed!! Bai!!