Goodbye.. (Last chapter)

(Emily's POV)

Its been a week since I've started school, and let me just tell you, its terrible. I hate school. Who doesn't though? I walk downstairs, but walk a bit slower, confused when I see 2 suitcases by the door. Did something happen?

I step over the pug gate to see Dan and Jemma hugging. I stand there silently, and glance at the clock. I still have 7 minutes before I have to leave. "Dad?" I ask and he looks up. "What's going on?" I ask. I felt and sounded like a confused child. He kisses Jem on the head and walks over to me. "I should've told you sooner but I was afraid on how you'd react." He starts.

What? Now I'm scared.. "I'm going on tour. I'll be gone for a couple weeks.." He says. "How many?" I ask. "5." He says and I feel my heart drop. I've never been away from him for that long. I'm so attached to him and Jemma. "Oh." I say looking at my feet. I hear a knock on the door and sigh. "I'm gonna miss you." I say hugging him. "I'll miss you too, now get to school. I'll be back before you know it." He says and I pull away with a nod.

I couldn't help but get teary eyed. "Hey.. I'll be back soon, I promise." He says and I nod. "I love you, Dad." I say grabbing my book bag. "I love you too, Em. I'll see you soon." He says and I nod. Right when I closed the door behind me, Zach looked at me. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asks. "Da..Dan. He's going on tour for 5 weeks.." I say. "I'm sorry, he'll be back soon though. I assure you." He says and I nod as we start walking. "I wish I could've said a proper goodbye, I woke up a bit late, so I didn't have much time.." I say wiping a tear that fell. "I'm probably being over dramatic.." I say.

"No. Of course your not. You're close to him. He's your father. And especially since your used to being around him, you're gonna miss him." Zach says and I smile. "Thanks for being so nice and supportive." I say. "No need to thank me." He says. Once we get to school he walks with me to my locker, and I pull him into a hug and sniffle. "Hey, its gonna be alright, okay? He'll be back just as fast as he left. Time fly's." Zach says and I nod.

"Okay, I love you." I say looking up at him. "I love you too, Em." He says placing a kiss to my forehead and he starts walking to his locker. "Wait, Zach!" I say and he looks at me, and I hurriedly grab my books and run up to him. "This girl came up to me the first day saying you're a player and broke up with her last year for no reason.. What's that all about?" I say and he sighs. "Jessica." He mumbles and I raise my eyebrow.

"I dated her last year. She would flirt with other guys, and I was highly convinced she was cheating. When I broke up with her because of that reason, she told me she'd ruin all my relationships, so ignore her. She's a bitch." He says and I nod. "She fake smiles a lot, and its annoying. Like a sarcastic fake smile, makes me wanna punch her." I say and he chuckles. "I know, hey I gotta get to homeroom. You should too. Love you." He says kissing my cheek and rushing off to his locker. I realize the bell is about to ring and run to my homeroom, the bell ringing just as I step inside.

I see a few people in, but not much. I sit down, and sigh, putting my head in hands. I'm honestly tired, and sad, which are two things that don't mix. At all. After five minutes, everyone is finally here, and I live my head up. "TDM." Someone says to me and I roll my eyes. "Wrong person." I say. "Your Dad is but you're his daughter so." The guy says and I roll my eyes. "Don't be annoying. I have nothing to do with his channel." I say and he laughs. "Whatever you say, spark plug." He says and I stand up, just as someone knocks on the doorway to the door.

"Don't call me names." I say, anger boiling up inside me. "Woah, sparky has anger issues." He says laughing. "Noah, shut up and leave her alone!" Someone yells at the kid, who I now know is Noah. "I'll have you know, NOAH that I'm smart. I have good grades unlike you so be quiet, before I have Zachary make you." I say and sit down. I look at the door to see a student, from another class an amused expression on their face. The walk over to the teacher, and start talking when suddenly someone appears in the doorway, who I never expected to show up at my school. "Dan?" I say and he smiles, and steps inside. "Could I see Emily for a quick second?" He asks my homeroom teacher.

"And you are?" The Teacher asks. I hear someone yell "DanTDM!" And Dan smiles waving at them. "I'm her Dad." He says and the teacher looks at me. I nod and she looks at Dan and nods. I walk out, and shut the door behind me. "W..what are you doing here?" I ask him. "I know you were upset that we couldn't have a proper goodbye, and it made me a bit sad too, so I came to see you at school to say a proper goodbye." He says and could feel tears swell in my eyes. "Aw, Em don't cry." He says pulling me into a hug. I hug him back, and let the tears fall. "I..I know I'm being baby but I'm gonna miss you a lot." I say.

"I know, I know. You're not being a baby at all. I'm gonna miss you too. I'm gonna miss you all so much, Em. You can call me, or text me everyday." He says his voice going weird at the end. "Are you crying?" I ask. "Yeah, I am." He says and pulls away, and he looks at me. Sure enough I could see a few tears rolling down his cheeks. "Emily. From the moment you became a part of our family, Jem and I got attached to you. You're our baby, even though you are already 14. This hurts me as much as it hurts you, but I promise you. I'll be back soon." He says and I nod, wiping away the tears.

He wipes a stray tear from my cheek, and than he pulls me back into a hug. The hug lasted for about 3 minutes. He pulls away and places a kiss to my forehead. "I'll be back okay, Em?" He says and I nod. "I love you, Dad." I say and he smiles. "I love you too, Em." He says and I watch him as he disappeared down the hallway. I could feel the tears build up in my eyes again, and sigh. This is gonna be hard. I let the words he said replay in my mind. Emily. From the moment you became a part of our family, Jem and I got attached to you. You're our baby, even though you are already 14. This hurts me as much as it hurts you, but I promise you. I'll be back soon.

Authors Note!

Okay! This is the LAST chapter! :( but if you want a SEQUEL just comment below! (I don't wanna make one if no one reads it). Hope you enjoyed! Bye!