Pointing out a few things..

(Emily's POV)

Once I've washed my face off and redone my makeup. I fix my hair and go upstairs and into Dan's office and I sit in the chair that's by him. "See! Now you look better! No more tears." He says. I stand out of shot while he does his intro and explains some stuff.

"Hey guys Dan here from the.. Diamond Minecart and today I have a very very special guest! So me and that person have a very serious topic to talk about, so here is.. Emily!!" I smile and step into focus, sitting down.

"Okay so the what we are gonna be talking about is well all you hateful people out there." Dan says then looks at me gesturing to start talking. "Okay, yeah, all you haters that are hating on me need to stop. Its not cute or funny.. Its annoying and I would appreciate if you would stop. Thanks!" I say.

"Yes, I agree with Emily, some of the stuff you guys are saying is really rude. And if your not gonna stop all I have to say is your welcome to leave TeamTDM because I don't tolerate that. So that's all we wanted to say. If you enjoyed this video give it a big fat thumbs up and if this happens to be the first video you are seeing by me, then subscribe to be a part of TEAMTDM and I will see you in the next video! Byyyyeeee!" He says ending the video.

"There now TeamTDM should be a better place." He says smiling at me. I smile back and say "Hopefully.. I don't wanna deal with that stuff anymore." And he nods. "Me neither. Seeing you like this is.. it hurts." Dan says.

A/N

Sorry its short! Hope you like it! Bai!!