Drama..

(Emily's POV)

I wake up and smile. Its good to wake up and not be afraid. I sit up and go on my phone and post a tweet saying "I love waking up, the sun singing, birds chirping.". I go on Instagram and post a quick selfie and then start getting ready. I change into some skinny jeans and a grey v neck.

I grab my phone and put it in my pocket and head downstairs. As I'm walking my notifications start going off but I ignore it. Assuming its my Twitter and Instagram. "Hey Dan, Hey Jemma." I say while walking into the kitchen. Dan looks up from the pancakes he was making and says A small "Hi." and Jemma smiles and say "Good morning."

I sit down on a stool across from Jemma and take out my phone, placing it next to me, while I eat an apple. I turn my phone on and suddenly my notifications start going crazy. "The hell!" I say confused. "Oi! Watch your mouth." Dan says turning around.

"Sorry.." I say looking back at my phone. I go on my instagram and see 100 comments on the ONE picture I just posted. Confused, I open up it and start reading them

Sadie_Princess213
Is this the bitch Dan adopted? I mean what is that?

xRiley_Unicornx
No offense but you don't deserve Dan as a Dad.

Danielle102
Guys! Leave her alone! She beautiful and perfect the way she is! So buzz off!

Carly_beautiful234
Charity Case much? XD no one loves you..

I sigh sadly and close the app deciding not to read the rest. I go on Twitter and see so much hate its not real. Lots of supporters Of me, but loads of haters. Not even wanting to read it. I angrily slam my phone down and stand up. "Emily? You Okay?" Dan asks turning around again.

I ignore him and turn around and run up the stairs. Tears poured from my eyes as I thought about it. I go in my room, slamming the door and I lay on my bed. Why me? What did I do to deserve hate? I put my face in my pillow and let it out. Suddenly I hear my door open and Jemma says "Sweetheart? Are you Okay?" And I shake my head. "No.." I say lifting my face and wiping my tears.

"What's wrong?" She says sitting on my bed next to me. "Dan's fans are hating on me, saying I'm ugly and don't deserve to be adopted by him." I say sighing. "Ignore them, they're jealous that's all." She says. I nod and say "Okay.." and she smiles. "Come on let's go eat some pancakes." She says standing up. I follow her downstairs and Dan says "You Okay now?"

I nod and he says "I read the comments and tweets.. I'm sorry they say that stuff but just ignore them they are jealous." I nod and say "Okay I will." I eat and head upstairs and text Zach.

Emily~ Hey! Its Emily :)

Zach~ Hi! Finally decided to text me aye?

Emily~ yerp! :)

Zach~ Lol

I smile and place my phone down and start playing some random games. I take a selfie and post it to IG before falling asleep...

A/N
Drama alert! Lol. More craziness! Hope you enjoyed!! Bai!! :D