Chapter 18

Emily's POV~

As I waited at the furnace impatiently I heard Lewis call out, "Hey I think they're back!" I let out a breath of relief and ran over to the door. I hated cooking stone!

"Yeah I see them now!" I yelled back at him.

"Well that nice... but how am I supposed to get back down?" he asked.

I giggled and looked up at him,"I'll grab some water!" I skipped over to the chest and grabbed a bucket of water, thank gosh they had one.

"Okay just hurry up!" I rolled my eyes at him and walked over to the base of the tower.

"Okay here," I said, plunking the water down, "Jump!"

"...Okay," I heard him respond unsurely. I giggled and looked up. I couldn't blame him for being freaked out! The Yogtower, as we called it, was extremely high. I was proud.

"Eeeek!" I let out a squeak and jumped back as a body flashed past me and missed the water.

"Owwwwwww," Lewis groaned. I doubled over laughing and he crossed his arms. "It's not funny!" He said, a smile finding it's way to his face.

"No that wasn't funny... It was HALARIOUS!" I said through my laughing fit.

"Oh shut up Emily!" He chuckled. We both jumped when the door slammed open and four figures pushed their way through laughing loudly.

I turned around a waved,"You could have knocked! You guys scared me!" I giggled.

"Why did we interrupt something?" Alexis teased.

"No!" Lewis and I both said quickly, our faces turning beet red.

I pulled myself together quickly, " I'm to dedicated to Mr. Spork Alexis how dare you accuse me of cheating!" I said grasping my chest in mock hurt.

"Mr. Spork?" Lewis said raising his eyebrows.

"Shhhhh he is totally real and not an eating utensil," I giggled.

Lewis rolled his eyes, "Fupping 'ell Emily," he chuckled

"Besides," I whispered to Alexis so everyone could hear, "Boys have cooties!"

Alexis and I cracked up and Eva rolled her eyes with a giggle, "Emily how old are you? Five?"

I let out a gasp of fake hurt, "Excuse me I am ATLEAST five and a half! So inconsiderate!"

Now everyone laughed and I turned to face the yogtower again. "This thing needs stairs! So Lewis Poois over here doesn't almost fall to his death again!"

"Gaaaaahhhhhhh," Alexis groaned, "Do I have to help? Can't Eve and I just go mining?" She asked.

"Fine does anyone else want to go mining?" I giggled. Simon raised his and and I rolled my eyes, "Well go then we need more resources anyways! make sure to mine some cobble too!"

As they walked out Jacob went over to a chest, "Well we should make some form of an assembly line,"

"I'll mine cobble and whatever else I find!" I suggested

"I'll build the staircase!" Lewis piped in

"I guess I'm crafting the stairs then!"Jacob smiled grabbing some cobble and going over to the crafting table. I grabbed an iron pick from the chest and went over to the mine.

"Let's do it then!" I giggled before starting to mine into the wall.

A/N-

EXCUSES:

Homestuck

Tumblr

YouTube

School

Interweb problems

Soccer

Are those Acceptable?