Chapter 4

Author's Note - Okay I now have readers... WHO HAS MADE MANY ACCOUNTS AND READ DIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN JUST TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER! Anyways Thank you for getting this to (I can't remember and I am to lazy to check) reads!!!! OKAY you people don't want to read a GIANT authors notey thing so ONWARDS!!!! OH WAIT! JUST SAYING THAT THE S KEY ON MY KEYBOARD IS ALL WEIRD SO IF A WORD IS MISSING AN S THAT IS WHY!

Okay Emily stay cool! They don't need to know that you're a fangirl! I must have looked really stupid trying not to fangirl though because when I turned back around to talk to them Simon was giving me a strange look. "Are you sure you are all right," He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine," I said trying to hide the embarrasment. "You never told us your name you know," Lewis laughed.

Insert mental face palm moment here

"I'm Emily," I said blushing.

"That's a lovely name. I'm Lewis and my friend over there is Simon," Lewis said motioning towards Simon when he said his name.

OH. MY. GOSH. LEWIS OF THE FREAKING YOGSCAST JUST CALLED MY NAME LOVELY! WHAT IS THIS GAS YOU CALL AIR!

"I know," I said dumbly. I KNOW! DID I REALLY JUST FREAKING SAY THA-

"You're a fan," Simon asked interrupting my thoughts.

"No I wouldn't say a fan. I've just heard of you guys. Besides you have been  calling each other Lewis and Simon the whole time I have been awake," I recovered. Smooth Emily, Smooth.

"Oh, okay then," It was Simons turn to be embarressed. "Let's go see my friends," I said to avoid an awkward silence.

We all made our way down the mine with only a few head bumps. At the bottom of the mine there were two paths. "This one leads to your friends," Lewis said taking the lead. I started to skip after him but the second I hit my head I regreted it.

When I hit my head I let out some weird sort of wail and clutched my head, causing Simon to crack up. "Owwwwww," I whined only making Simn laugh harder.

"Are you all right," Lewis asked. By the tone of his voice I could tell he was worried. Awwwww Lewis is sooo adorable when he's worried. Snap out of it Emily he has a girlfriend I scolded myself. "Yeah I'm fine," I told Lewis trying to ignore the pain that was still causing my head to throb. "No you're not! Be careful," Lewis pleaded.

"Don't worry Lewis! I only hit my head," I laughed. He opened his mouth to protest but was cut off by Simon. "Here we are," Simon exclaimed. Simon pushed open a door that lead into a large room. There were four makeshift beds and in each one was one of my friends. I ran over to Alexis and poked her cheek.

When she didn't move I smirked and turned to face Simon and Lewis. "Tell me you have dye," I said evilly. "Yeah we do actually. I have some rose red dye in my inventory, but why-," Lewis started."give me the dye," I interrupted.

I watched as he pulled out the dye and held it out to me. I took it from his hand and blushed a bit when our hands touched briefly. I dipped my finger in the dye and started to draw on her face.

After a few minuted I stepped back and wiped the leftover dye on Lewis's face."Thanks," Lewis mumbled sarcastically, wiping his face. Simon was laughing again and when he saw what I did to Alexis's face he started laughing even harder.

 I had drawn about a million moustaches all over her face, given her a uni-brow, and written loser on her forehead. "Wait I need to add something," Simon said through his laughter. Simon dipped his finger in the dye and drew a certain reproductive organ on her cheek.

Suddenly I heard movement from behind me. I spun on my heels and saw Eve drowsily slipping her covers off. When she saw us her eyes widened with fear. "Who are you and where am I," she asked narrowing her eyes.

AUTHORS NOTE - WOO CHAPTRE 4!!!!!! GOOD BYE FOR NOW :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D