Chapter 17

Emily's POV ~

When we reached the end of the hallway we came face to face with Eve and Simon. "Hey!" I greeted them with a smile.

"What was that explosion?" Simon asked in a panic.

"Is everyone alright?" Eve followed up. I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"It was a creeper we are all perfectly fine," I answered

"Luckily," I heard Lewis mutter under his breath. I let out a small laugh and started up the awfully built staircase.

 The pitter-patter of footsteps behind me told me that the others where following so I picked up the pace. The staircase wasn't very long so in a matter of seconds I was up. I let out a happy squeak when I saw it was night. "Hurry up guys!" I yelled before running over to their chest. I put some useless stuff away and pulled out some iron Eva and Simon must have collected. "It's a miracle she didn't die," I giggled to myself.

"Heyyyyy!" Eve whined, Obviously having heard my comment. 

"No need to be sassy Emily," Jacob chuckled. I put a hand on my hip and pretended to snap in a Z formation.

"Excuuuuusssseee me! I am the sass master and I should be expected to be sassy!" I giggled before skipping towards the crafting table. "And I don’t really want to go monster hunting anymore! I want to make a tower!"

"Well I still want to go monster hunting," Alexis said.

"I want to go!" Eve said, Simon nodding in agreement. I rolled my eyes.

"Well you booties can go monster hunting! Lewis, Jacob, and I will stay here!" I giggled with a roll of my eyes. Alexis frowned.

"Jacob don't you want to come?" She asked peering over to look at him.

"Well I do bu-." He started

"Well then come on!" Alexis said forcing him out the door. "See you guys later!" She called over her shoulder before disappearing out of the door with Eve, Simon, and Jacob.

Lewis POV ~

Great now I have to be alone with Emily. Not that I didn't like her. Just that, well, she made my stomach do weird things sometimes. I couldn't explain how she made me feel. It was strange. Well I would have to suck it up and seal with it. I liked the idea of building a tower and I wasn't going to let these strange feelings get in the way of having a good time.

I was jolted out of my thoughts by a loud crash.

"Dang flabbit!" Emily yelled with exasperation. I chuckled and turned to face her.

"Well we better get started!" I said, clapping my hands together.

?????? POV ~

They were going to pay. They were going to rue the day they every landed on this world. The day they landed on him. He was your only hope. And now he was gone.

All because of them,

He would kill them,

And they would pay,

For everything.

(A/N) ~ WOOO MOVING THE PLOT ALONG GUYS!!!!! ANYWAYS SORRY ABOUT THE INACTIVITY I HAVE BEEN SICK WITH THE COLD AND I HAVE NOT BEEN FEELING UP TO WRITING!  ANYWHO BYE! I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER