Chapter 5

Authors Note - I would like to thank SwiftWolfDariumfor all of her supportive comments and voting on this story. When I first posted this I thought no one would read it but now it has around 9 or 10 reads... I never thought people could like my stories. NOW ENOUGH OF DAT STUFF ONTO CHAPTER FIVE!

“Eve calm down its me, Emily,” I laughed. Her eyes widened and I could tell all the memories were flooding back to her. “Emily! What happened,” She said trying, and failing, to hide her fear.

“We don’t know yet,” Lewis spoke up. Eve narrowed her eyes at him, “Who are you,” she questioned. “Eve meet Lewis and Simon,” I said.

Eve was the only one that knew I was obsessed with the yogscast so when her eyes lit up and she opened her mouth to speak I sprinted over and pinched her arm.

“Don’t say a word,” I growled in her ear. She nodded in response and I dragged her over to Lewis and Simon. Lewis had his eyebrows raised with amusement. “This is my sister, Eve,” I informed them.

Lewis stuck out his hand for Eve to shake, but Eve was busy studying the dwarf. “Why is he so small,” Eve questioned, obviously referring to the dwarf’s small size. “OI! I’m not small! I’m an average sized dwarf,” Simon protested, causing Lewis and me to laugh.

“Eve we are stuck in minecraft. We became our minecraft characters and since Simon’s skin was a dwarf he became what you see now, a dwarf,” I said through my laughter.

Eve could only let out a small, “Oh,” in response to that, but I couldn’t really blame her. She had just found out that she was trapped in a computer game. “How long do you think it will be until the others wake up,” I asked.

Eve’s eyes widened in surprise at the mention of the others. She obviously hadn’t noticed the other two yet. “Emily when Alexis sees that you’re dead,” Eve laughed weakly.

I shrugged and turned towards Lewis. “I think we should take shifts. Two of us can stay down here and keep an eye on my friends while the other two gather supplies,” I said. He smiled and nodded.

“That’s a good idea. Now who wants to take the first shift down he-,” Lewis started. “NOT IT,” Simon and Eve screamed at the same time. Lewis sighed with defeat. “No. Since Eve and Simon just said not it they have the first shift down here,” I said firmly

Simon opened his mouth to protest but I quickly cut him off. “Come on Lewis,” I said grabbing Lewis’s hand and tugging him out of the room.

I slammed the door behind us and sprinted down the condor, dragging a blushing Lewis with me. When we reached the end I bricked up the entrance with some cobblestone I found in a chest. Lewis looked at me in confusion causing me to laugh again.

“You guys should hide your stuff better,” I smirked before carefully running up the stairs. When I got up I took a closer look at the yogcave and I realized something. This had been in a series of theirs at one point.

I struggled to remember, but it seemed as if that memory had been removed. “My Memories are hazy too,” The sound of Lewis’s voice startled me. I turned around to face him and found myself looking directly into his eyes. We stayed like that until I realized how close we were and looked down, blushing like crazy. I stepped back and looked back up at him.

I giggled a bit when I saw he was blushing more than I was. “We should go look for food,” I said breaking the silence. “Yeah… I think I know a good place to find pigs,” Lewis agreed. He started towards the door and I Skipped after him.

“Here take a sword to defend yourself,” Lewis said holding out a stone sword. I gladly took it and watched as he pulled out his own. “TO ADVENTURE,” I screamed raising my sword and running out the door. I could hear Lewis laughing behind me as he ran after me.

When we had gotten a few miles away I heard an arrow whiz past my ear. I turned in shock. It was daytime and I was amazed that a skeleton had survived the sunlight. What I saw drained all color from my face. One thing was for sure, that was NOT a skeleton.

Authors Note - CLIFFHANGER! I bet everyone can guess who or what shot the arrow but WHO CARES! Once again thanks to SwiftWolfDarium and BIESSSSSSSSS