Chapter 20

ALISON'S POV

Since Zayn and I had lots of spare time, we decided to go watch a movie. Zayn chose some comedy which turned out to be really funny and we both couldn't stop laughing.

"That was really a great movie. Thanks." I kiss him against his cheek and he wraps his arm around my shoulders. "No problem babe. We still have some more fun on the way."

Twenty minutes later, we arrive in front of a massive house. Most of the house is made out of glass, so we could see the people that are inside.

Somehow, it reminds me of the Cullen's house in Twilight, minus the forest atmosphere.

"We are here." Zayn gets out and opens my door for me. All of a sudden my phone starts ringing and I take it out, looking at the caller-ID.

Clare.

I press 'ignore' because there was no need to speak to her now.

"Everything fine?" "Yeah." I brush it off. "Okay. Let's go inside." Zayn takes my hand and walks inside the house.

"Zayn!" Someone shouts out. "Hey mate!" A guy walks up to us and Zayn shakes his hand. "Happy birthday!" Zayn passes a gift which looks like alcohol and the man smiles. "Thanks bro."

The guy isn't bad looking at all. Green eyes, well built, brunette, tattoo sleeve and a great smile.

"Is this who I think it is?" He smiles at me. "This is Alison, my girlfriend." Zayn put his arm around my shoulder, squeezing in comfort.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Sam. Zayn's best mate." Sam beams while Zayn chuckles. "Nice to meet you Sam." I shake his hand with a smile on my face. "Happy Birthday, by the way."

"Thanks. I hope you have a great time, so off you guys go." Sam waves and walks away.

Throughout the time, Zayn and I were making small talk with some of the people at the party.

He was introducing me to some of the people he knew at the party and they all seemed decent. Right now, I am speaking to a group of girls while Zayn is with Sam just for a little bit.

"You are so lucky Alison to have Zayn. He is so good looking." A girl named Lydia says.

I was kind of getting jealous because they were discussing my boyfriend but they have boyfriends.

Why discuss my boyfriend and not their own?

"Yeah." "Ooh la la. Look who is coming this way." Charlotte says and they start giggling. I turn around to see Zayn walking in my direction and I sigh in relief inwardly.

"Sorry ladies, I'm going to steal Alison from you now." "Oh. That's alright." Poppy says, giggling for no reason.

Zayn takes my hand into his and we walk away from the group to stand in a much quieter area.

"Thank you for saving me." Zayn chuckles, raising his eyes in confusion. "Why?" "They were discussing you. How good looking you are and how amazing you are. I needed to get away from them."

I really didn't like the fact that they were drooling over my boyfriend.

"Seems like someone is jealous." He coos and I look away from him. Zayn places his thumb on my cheek, lightly caressing it which makes me look back at him.

"Alison, I choose to be with you than any other girl in this house and I'm happy, okay? There is no need to worry. Let them talk about me but they should know that I want you. Only you." He says sincerely and I nod, mustering up a smile.

"You want something to drink?" "Yes please." "Stay here. I'll be right back." I nod and he leaves me all alone.

I remain standing in my spot; waiting for Zayn while I watch some of the people dance to some catchy pop song.

"Hello there, love." A guy slurs and I turn around to see some random guy standing in front of me. "Uh... hi."

Somehow this guy makes me feel uncomfortable and I am just wanting for Zayn to come back already.

"You really pretty babe." "I have a boyfriend. Thank you." He pulls me closer to him and I can smell the alcohol on him. He tried to kiss me which makes me push him away.

Drunk idiot.

"What are you doing!?" He staggers backwards and raises his hands up in front of him. "Get away!" Immediately, the guy walks away from me without apologizing.

A few seconds later, Zayn came walking back towards me.

Thank you god.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." "Okay." I walk upstairs into the bathroom and locked it behind me.

I don't want another drunken idiot to come inside here as well.

I open the tap and splash my face with water and touched up with a little make-up. After five minutes, I went back downstairs.

There are people starting to run into the room where Zayn and I was and there was a lot of chattering. Entering the room, I can hear someone arguing.

"If you aren't píss drunk, you would have not fuckíng kiss someone else's girlfriend!" A male voice shouts out. "Zayn, you shouldn't leave your pretty girlfriend alone by herself." Another male answers back and I gasp.

Zayn?

This is bad.

I push myself through the group of people to get to the front and I see Zayn is grabbing the guy's t-shirt that kissed me.

This needs to stop before something terrible happens.

"I'm sorry mate! I didn't know that you were her girlfriend." Immediately, I stand in the middle of them, breaking them off each other.

"Please don't." I plead, looking into Zayn's eyes that hold so much anger. "Don't." I whisper and his eyes immediately soften.

"Stay away from me and her." Zayn spits and the guy put his hands up in front of him. "Okay." He walks away quickly.

"Come Alison. Let's go." I take out my phone to check the time. It is only seven. We were only here for almost two hours and we were already leaving. He takes my hand and holds it tight until we get inside the car.

¤ ¤ ¤

We arrive at Zayn's hiding place which was not far away from the party.

He sits down on the rooftop of the building and I sit down next to him, resting my head against his shoulder.

Zayn looks ahead into the sky. Looking ahead of us, the sky was getting dark and some stars were visible.

"I'm sorry Alison for what I did at the party. I have probably embarrassed both of us because of all people who were crowded around us, were watching. Sorry that I get so jealous so quickly. I just want no one else to be with you except me. I'm really an idiot."

"You might have embarrassed us but you showed that you really care about me." I whisper and Zayn looks at me.

"I do care about you. I know I really fucķed up. You know that I would do anything to make you happy."

"I know that." I smile and kiss him against his cheek. Once again, I lean my head against his shoulder again and he places his arm around me.

"I would rather have a jealous boyfriend than a boyfriend who wouldn't stand up in these situations. You know how things were with my previous boyfriend."