Chapter 48

ZAYN'S POV

"I need you to bail me out of Jail."

What the fućk!?

"I beg your pardon?" I can't belive what I have just heard. Edward James Brooks is in jail!

Jail. Jail. Jail. Jail.

This actually makes me want to laugh but at the same time I really am astonished by this news Edward has shared with me.

"Zayn you heard correctly. I want you to bail me out of the police station. I don't want anyone to know about this except you because I know you won't open your mouth. This will stay between us."

Now I can laugh.

"Excuse me? Are you senile? I won't keep my mouth shut. Your mother, sister and fiancée needs to know about what you have done which you owe me an explanation why you in fūcking jail!"

"Please. I beg you. Don't mention this to anyone! Do you know how bad I will feel." I scoffed.

"I don't care. Do you realize how you were towards me last week? You made me feel bad! You didn't give two shïts! Now that you can only turn to me, I am good enough for you!"

"Hey! Hurry up on the phone!" A guy said in the background. Probably a police officer.

"Help me out mate. Please." He pleaded.

Help him out or not?

"I will pay the bail money back to you." He added "How much is it?" "Hold on." Edward murmured something to someone for a few seconds.

"It's a thousand pounds. Do you have that money?" "I do." "So will you bail me out?"

I feel so sorry for Nicole so I guess I will do it for her. Not for him but for her.

"Fine. I'll bail you out." "Thanks! I owe you." He hanged up and I stood still still in my place.

What did he do that he could possibly end up at the London police department?

__________

"Hi. How can I help you sir?" A man asked behind the desk "I want to bail someone out. Where is that department?" "Just down the passage, turn left and then right."

"Thanks." I followed directions he has giving me and I entered the room to see a women sitting behind the desk, filing her nails.

Doesn't she have work to do?

She looked up at me "Can I help you?" "I want to bail someone out." "Who?" "Edward Brooks."

She snorted "That one hey? My opinion he should stay behind bars. Luckily the owner didn't press chargers on him."

"What did he do?" "He was at a stríp club and he sexūally assaulted one of the women there. The bugger is hammered."

With that being said, I feel like I will faint.

He sexūally assaulted a women?! He was in a stríp club!?

What has this fūcking world come to?!

What is he doing in a strip club?! He is fūcking engaged! He is getting married in February!

He is officially senile.

"You joking." "Does it look like I am?!" She scowled at me "If you want your friend out then sign these papers." She shoved a clipboard to my chest.

Bitćh.

"Thank you." I faked smiled at her and sat down at the desk filling out all the paperwork for Edward to get out of this hell hole.