Chapter 51

Dedicated to @ZAYNIELOVER because you the bomb. ! XO ★♡

_________________

No sleep.

I got no sleep at all last night due to the cramps that was so painful. This was the worst cramps I ever got.

The painkillers I got from the doctor didn't help even though I took a double dose. I felt like I crying because the pain was unbearable.

Right now they are stable but it's still there.

Waliyah came into the room "Good morning Ali." "Morning." Her gaze flickered to Zayn "Can I wake him up?" She grinned "Go ahead." I got up and she took my pillow, hitting Zayn.

"Wake up bhai." She giggled and Zayn groaned. Waliyah continue hitting her brother until he grabbed the pillow with such force that she fell on top of him.

Zayn grabbed the pillow out of Waliyah's hold and started hitting her. I giggled while she squealed "Zayn!" "Wake up bahen!" Zayn imitated her.

"Okay I get it!" She mercies making Zayn stop his actions "Good morning babe." "Morning." I smiled "Morning Waliyah." "Morning." She groaned.

Safaa entered the room "Morning. Let's wake mum up." She said excitedly "Alright let's do this." We all shuffled out of the room and Zayn opened his mother's room.

Tricia was laying in bed, still fast asleep "At the count of three we jump. One. Two." He whispered.

"Three!" He said louder and all of them started jumping on their mother's bed "Wake up mum!"

Tricia groaned and looked at her children who is laying on top of her "Good morning my children." "Happy birthday mum!" They said in unison "Thank you. You didn't forget this year." All of them started laughing "Mum, we didn't forget. We just played a prank on you."

"That was a terrible prank." "Happy birthday Tricia." I sat down on her bed "Thank you. I am glad to be spending my birthday with the people I really care about." She smiled.

"We couldn't ask for a better mum like you." Safaa said "Thank you my darling."

__________________

The whole morning I was helping Tricia and her daughters prepare some food and snacks. She didn't make too much food because some of the family members were going to bring dishes.

It's now eleven thirty so Tricia shooed us away to get dressed because the people were coming from twelve onwards.

Zayn was out, taking Boris out for a walk and probably went to go visit his best friends as Waliyah told me that they live about two streets down.

I went upstairs with the girls and went separate ways to get dressed. I wanted to make a good impression to his family because majority are going to be here today so I decided to put on something classy.

I put on my black pencil skirt that stopped almost above my knees, a black shirt that had a bow t Lhen my heels.

As for my make up, I just put on mascara and lip gloss like I always do. A knock on the door, disrupted me for a moment "Can we come in?" Safaa asked from outside the door.

"Sure!" They walked in and smiled "You look so pretty Alison!" They gushed "Thank you. You look pretty as well."

Waliyah had a purple dress on and Safaa had a red dress on.

"Doniya is almost here by the way." Waliyah murmured "I am not too worried about her. I think it would be better to sort this out when everyone gone."