Chapter 36

ZAYN's POV

I have been thinking a lot about Alison traveling to Spain and is it selfish that I don't want to her to go?

Don't get me wrong, this will do her good. She would probably get herself together but I just can't wrap my head around it.

Have you seen those guys in that country!? And her being there, may I point out is not a good combination.

And here she is, sitting on my couch, painting her nails red while she blabbers about how she is excited and what she wants to go see while she is there.

How dandy.

She is going for five days so she will be back Monday and oh did I mention that she is not going to be here for our anniversary so that's set back and I have to change the plans.

Why did this Stella chick have to come and ruin my plans?

Why couldn't she do it another time? But like I said this is going to do Alison well and she will be feeling much better.

One thing for sure - I was going to miss her like hēll. She wasn't going to see me perform on Wednesday but it's alright, I guess.

Why does she have to make herself more attractive than she already is? It's like she is fish bait with all those hungry sharks at the bottom of the sea, waiting for her.

Why couldn't I go with? I could actually but I won't because it's wrong. Completely wrong.

I know Alison wouldn't go for another man right? Some part of me is holding back on what she did with that dumb fūck at the café but I know I did forgive her. I know she doesn't like him and that he forced her.

"Zayn!" She snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked up at her "Sorry. You were saying?" She put her bottle of nail polish down on the glass coffee table.

"Is something wrong? You are zoning out majority of the time." "No. I'm fine." I quickly brushed it off. She got up from the couch and saunter across the room to me, taking a seat next to me.

"Zayn, something is bothering you. Please tell me." I have to tell her my jealousy issues?

It's going to be a huge joke but I can't help it. Up to this day, men are trying to flirt with her so what do you expect me to do? Stand there and do nothing?

And her going there, hell I won't be there to see what's going to happen.

"You going to find it ridiculous really. I would rather keep it to myself." "It can't be that ridiculous."

Oh, believe me Alison - It is.

"Well you going to Spain and like you know, there is these guys who look awfully good-looking and-"

I got cut off by her bursting out laughing. I know it's lame and ridiculous, really.

"So you don't want me to go because of them? These so called good-looking guys." "Something like that." She laughed once again.

"Zayn, that is really ridiculous." "I can't help it that I am jealous!" "I find it amusing that you are worried about foreign guys."

"It's not amusing." I mumbled. She moved over onto my lap which takes me by surprise. What is she doing?

"Can I tell you something?" "Of course you can." "There is only one good-looking guy that I am attracted to out of all of the others and he right here."

I smiled at her statement "I-" I got cut off by her putting her index finger on my lips, silencing me.

"Let me finish. I am only going there to have a short vacation and clear my mind. No other man am I interested in but I know will have one guy on my mind. I know he will be waiting for me to come home and the day I come back, he will be waiting at the gate for me at the airport. That guy is you."