Chapter 46

Today is the day I officially become Lottie, Liam and Lyla's guardian for the next seven days.

Anastasia is so grateful for Zayn and I to be looking after her children. She does deserve a weeks break from her children. She works so hard and she needs to catch up with her husband as she never sees him.

As for Zayn, I haven't seen him since Friday. He did ask me to come over yesterday but I was feeling a little under the weather. I still do but this weather itself has been changing constantly.

Right now I am just packing the last of my goods into my suitcase because I won't be home for one week but mum says she will come visit to check up on us.

I assured her that we will be fine and that she must rest for the week but she said she will pop in just once.

I have to drive to Zayn's house so that he can follow me to Anastasia's house. We both will be going separate ways in the day time so one car isn't enough.

Zipping up my suitcase which is quite full even though I can stop here after work to fetch clothes. Work is about twenty minutes from Ana's house and for Zayn it is about the same but I prefer not to stop by here.

Anastasia lives on the other side of town so it's quite a distance from my home. About thirty minutes and from Zayn it is about ten because he lives nearby her area so that's why I am driving to him.

I carried my heavy suitcase down the stairs and put it into my car. Lastly I took my handbag from my room and bid farewell to my mum.

"I will see you in the week. Have fun with Zayn and the children." She lightly hugged me "Sure mum. Look after yourself mum." "Of course." She smiled.

I left the house and got into the car, driving to Zayn.

About twenty minutes later I stopped the car on the side so that Zayn can pull into the road. I texted him to come out and he did five minutes later.

He waved at me and got into his car. Reversing out of his driveway, he followed me on the road ahead to Anastasia's home.

Ten minutes later we pulled up into the huge concrete driveway parking in front or Anastasia's black Polo and Peter's silver BMW.

We got out of our cars and he came up to me giving me a hug and kissing me on the cheek.

We haven't kissed properly in a while. He is giving me space but this might be a little too much.

"Hey." "Hi Zayn." "Ready to become parents for the week?" He joked "I am but are you?" "Hopefully." He shrugged.

"Come. Let's go inside." I took my suitcase out of my boot and I had Zayn trailing behind me with a Louis Vuiton duffel bag on his shoulder.

What?

"Zayn uh-" "Of course you going to ask about my bag. It's my mum. She gave it as a gift for my birthday. What possessed her I really don't know." I giggled.

"Your mum is funny." "It has been sitting in my closet for a year now so I might as well put it to use."

I knocked on the door and Peter opened up "Alison! It's good to see you love. Come in both of you."

I gave Peter a quick hug and he shook Zayn's hand "Peter." "Hi. I am Zayn." "So you are Alison's boyfriend and you will be joining her to look after my children." "Yes I am."

"Thank you very much. I really am happy that you can look aftet them." He smiled "It's not a problem." I said.

"Let me just pack the last of my things. Anastasia is here. By the way, it's a surprise for the kids. They don't know you are looking after them." I smiled "Alright."