Chapter 53

We are on the final chapter.

Oh my god.

You can proceed with caution.

__________________

Have you ever had that feeling where almost everything is going smoothly and you are happy and then it all starts crashing down by something?

This is me right now. Everything was coming into place and with a late menstrual cycle.

Everything was going to change.

There was a huge chance that I was pregnant and it is certainly Zayn's child.

All that is going through my mind right now is, how can this happen? I am positive that Zayn and I used protection every time we had intimacy.

This is the last thing I ever wanted to happen to me.

I am nineteen and can be pregnant!

My mind is racing with thoughts. I never stressed over something so much as I am right now.

My mum would be declared the worst mother with the worst children ever. First Edward and now me.

I can see my dad, shaking his head from above; so upset at me and so angry at Zayn.

The door bell rang, disrupting me from my thoughts and I ran downstairs. I got to the door before my mum.

Nicole stood outside and I let her in. She lightly nodded at me, gesturing that she has the test.

"Nicole. What a surprise. What are you doing here so late?" "I just came to see how you two are and I heard Alison went to Bradford so I wanted to know how it went." Mum smiled.

"Sure. You want something to drink?" "No thanks." I went upstairs with Nicole into the bathroom.

"Does she know?" I shook my head "I can't! My mum will disown me if she ever found out I am possibly pregnant and she will literally kill Zayn." I whispered.

"Okay. Let's get this done with. Did you drink water like I said so that you can pee?" "Yes. I do need to pee now." She took the box out of her bag and gave it to me.

"Pee on the stick and wait five minutes alright? It will also state how long you are if you are pregnant. Nicole left the bathroom and I took out the contents of the box.

Rereading the instructions to make sure that I don't make a mistake, I picked up the stick and prayed that it's not positive.

I did my business and waited five minutes. During the time, I was pacing up and down the bathroom.

Please can this not happen to me.

The stick beeped, indicating that it has the results and I couldn't look at the stick "Nicole." I called out and she entered the bathroom.

"And?" I handed the stick to her "I can't look at it. Just take it." She took the stick out of my hand and she looked at it.

"Do you want to know?"

I have to know. I am freaking out and when I know the results, I don't think I can be able to handle it.

This is the end result that comes when you don't use protection which I can't understand how it's possible because Zayn used a condom every time we had sex.

"Just tell me."

This is It.

"Two to three weeks far."

I shook my head, suppressing the tears that wanted to come out.

I am pregnant.

My arms encircled around Nicole and a few tears fell down my face "I don't know what to do Nicole! I don't want this." I cried.