Dracula

"And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission" ~ Hebrew 9:22

"The tittiless bitches are here!" Lucy's voice rang through the house.

I was getting myself pumped for this meeting. Jason and Mary knew this was coming, but didn't think to ever speak about it before it happened.

Making me look like little fuckin' Bo Peep.

These bitches got another thing coming.

"Hey! That was mean" I heard Mary whimper.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up" Lucy replied as I heard footsteps heading up the stairs.

"How is she?" Jason asked.

"Why don't you ask her yourself?" Lucy opens the door wider and gestures for them to enter my room.

Mary is wearing a mint green tank top with faded blue booty shorts and white Vans. The shorts showed of her flawless legs and made me think that modeling could be I a future career for her. She had her hair tied back in a tight ponytail which made me narrow in on her golden cross earrings.

She waved sheepishly at me before slowly stopping when I reply with a cold glare.

"How are you feeling?" Jason asks.

Jason had changed from earlier and was wearing a 'Young and Restless' shirt. He had on baggy khaki shorts that matched his mahogany Y&R shirt. His black Vans went through hell and back; and if I stared at it hard enough, I would burn a hole through his shoes.

"Pissed, and I'm mad as hell" I grip my bed sheets tighter as I waved my right hand in the waves of air.

"Do you remember this?"

Jason and Mary give the floor their attention.

"Hey! Thing 1 and Thing 2! She asked you a question!" Lucy yelled, pushing both of them harshly.

"We had to do it-" Mary started.

"You didn't have to do shit!" I yelled, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed.

"It was for initiation" Jason said, taking a step in front of Mary.

"Initiation for what?" Lucy asks, suddenly intrigued with the turn of events.

We were obviously not expecting this.

"For Children of the Corn" he said it, as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Did you done that to everyone?" I asked.

"Yes. My father did it to Mary and me" Jason and Mary turned around and pulled the back of their shirts up. Mary had a small mark like Lucy but Jason had a big mark that looked like he laid down on a bee hive. It showed me, that he struggled (just like me) and fought until he couldn't fight the burning any more.

"So, not only did you do it to us; you did this to others?" Lucy shouted, snapping me out of my trance.

"Yes, but for good reasons" Mary said, putting her hands up in attempt to calm Lucy and me down.

"What are your reasons?" I asked, lifting my eyebrows.

Jason and Mary looked at each other before slightly nodding their heads.

"We want to stop our parents" Jason bluntly said.

Lucy and I made eye contact with our wide eyes. I looked back at Jason and Mary; ushering them to continue.