Novacane

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" ~ Romans 3:23

"Did you bring the drugs?" I asked Ethan when everyone got settled at my house.

Everyone was wearing some form of black. We were going to be in the basement, and if anything happened, we could blend into the shadows of the basement. Isaiah, Ethan, and Des all had black shorts and black sleeveless shirts. Isaiah took it a step further and wore a black bandana, the pushed his hair out of his face.

Jason and Mary wore black pants and Jason had a black shirt that had pockets everywhere; while Mary had a neon pink shirt that draped over her yoga pants. She and I are different, and only because we have to talk to Abraham and we can't look like thugs walking into his house. I went safe, and dressed similar to Mary; only I was wearing an easy sweatshirt with yoga pants that were rolled up to me knees.

Lucy, on the other hand, looked like she just got of a movie.

Lucy looked like a total badass. She had on black boots (despite the hot weather) and black leggings that hugged all of her curves in a good way. She had on a tight black tank top, which showed off her toned arms when she trained to be a cop (when she wanted to be a cop). Jason kept eyeing her, to which she always threw her hair over her shoulder hat him. She also had knives on her belt buckle, like she was in some Men in Black movie.

Yesterday, at my house, we all agreed to meet up at my house the next day (so today), so we could gather our thoughts before showing up at the Rowans' house. We also came here to spread out materials and go over the plan plenty of times before going through it.

Jason bought Walkie-Talkies for all of us, so we could talk no matter where we were.

Jason also told us that Grace had to go to a meeting to go to and she wouldn't be home for two hours.

Now, that would've been great if it wasn't for the other person in the house.

Abraham was going to be there and most likely being a pain in the ass. I told everyone that I can't deal with a man that stares at me for long periods of time. I would hit him upside the head with a blunt object, but I'd rather not get my hands dirty.

We were stuck between a rock and a hard place until Lucy said that we should drug him.

Ethan and Des said that their older sister used to come over and shoot up in her room before they (their parents) kicked her into rehab. There were still some drugs in her room, so he was going to swipe one for me to give to Abraham.

"Yes I do" Ethan said giving me a small bag with light blue powder at the bottom. There wasn't a lot; just enough to cover the bottom of the small bag.

"What is this?" I asked, shaking the bag.

"Novacane; it makes you lose feeling in your face then limbs then you fall asleep for a while" Des answered, while Mary looked nervous.

"Wait! It's not going to kill him, will it?" Mary wrung her hands as Ethan rolled his eyes.

"No, it's just about the right dose to knock somebody out" Ethan answered. Mary still looked uncertain but Jason spoke before she could say anything else

"Have you seen it work before?" I asked curiously.

"My sister took some, and then went to walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. She didn't make it down the stairs conscious" Des answered.

"It's fast acting so make him drink it early. It only takes one sip, Sarah" Ethan said, putting it in my pocket. "Don't inhale it or you could pass out" he added.