Orgy-Porgy

"Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt. For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and chose issue is like the issue of horses" ~Ezekiel23:19-20

"Where did the Burger King come from?" Lucy asked.

Lucy and I arrived early to the park bench and were talking about some of the confidential things I told her. Before we could dive deeper into the concept, Jason and gang showed up with bags and trays of food.

"Tapeworm over here was hungry and I did not want to deal with it" Jason said while murdering a fry and its' family.

"Why couldn't you let him starve?" I asked, ignoring a glare from Isaiah.

"He would have complained until his last breath" Jason sighed. "We got y'all something. Hope you like chicken tenders" he pulled out two six piece chicken tender containers and slid them across the table like they were drugs.

We said our thanks and feasted on the food like bears coming out of hibernation. We talked of the information gathered: the twelve blood samples gone in for testing, Regina and her husband's family back in New York- but one question kept popping up.

Where is the baby?

"Maybe it's somewhere in the church" Mary thought out loud. "Speaking of which; y'all still comin' to the summer bash?"

Ethan sighed loudly. "Could you shut up about that? Those things are always boring. It's as boring as watching rain drip off an umbrella" Ethan finished as Isaiah and Des chuckled lightly.

"No no no; Mary brings up a good point. What is this year's theme?" Jason asked.

"I dunno. All I gathered from the meetings was that they were doing it about two books that are really important to the world of today" Mary slurped up the rest of her Co-Cola and folded up her arms in front of her chest. "I know it's not the Bible but one of the books is some number"

"A party about a book that is a number? Sounds like some inception shit" I commentated.

"Either way; we gotta do what we gotta do. And that is to gain more evidence" Jason grinded his fists together for more emphasis.

"Yeah thanks for that Captain Obvious" I rolled my eyes. "Mary you'll be look out since you know where everyone will be. Jason; you and Lucy will go into the pastor's quarters and see if you can find anything. Des and Ethan will be with me and we'll scope out the restaurant"

"What about me?" Isaiah threw his hands in the air and gave me a confused look. "Did you forget about me?"

"No- you'll be with Mary. You being cautious of everything will be an asset"

"Sweet" Isaiah leaned back and put his feet on the table; which almost knocked over Des' drink but she caught it at the last second.

"Why are we goin' to the restaurant?" Des asked.

"Almost all serial killers freeze the bodies" I shrugged.

"Perhaps; we could find the baby in there"

~~~

After discussing in detail of what the night entails for us; Lucy and I hit the road for the way home. Me, being a teenager, took a nap and then scrambled into clothes that weren't even mind for this dang party.

I settled for what seemed the easiest to blend into a crowd in; a pair of shorts and a crop top shirt that could have me mistaken as a college student (if I was lucky- which I'm not).