Grace vs. Sarah

"The beginning of strife is like letting out water, so quit before the quarrel breaks out" ~ Proverbs 17:14

"What the fuck?" I said as I ducked and saw the knife lodged in the wall behind me.

"You're not supposed to be here!" Grace ran to me and placed her slender but strong hands around my neck. She gritted her teeth as she lifted me into the air. She clamped harder on my neck and I thought my eyes were going to pour out of my head soon.

I started to kick her with every fiber of my being. I clawed at her; while the urge to live was growing all over me and consuming me like the blood in the bathtub.

"You've seen too much, Sarah. So now you must die" she squeezed harder and I felt myself clawing for air; but I could never obtain it.

I started to spas out in her grip, but Grace stayed strong.

While flailing my arms, my left hand came in contact with the knife that stuck out of the wall.

Without giving it a second thought, I pulled the knife out and swung it at Grace's right shoulder.

It made direct contact.

The knife went into her shoulder so deep; the only thing visible was the handle of the knife.

Crimson sputtered out of the wound, like water out of a water fountain and sprayed me in the face.

Grace let go of me and I fell back into the blood bath. I sat up quickly, so I wouldn't choke on the blood. I desperately tried to get some air into my lungs but I had to move quickly if I was going to get out alive.

I stood up from the blood bath and saw Grace writhing on the floor. She stopped writhing as I stepped out of the blood bath. Grace made eye contact with me and took out the blade deep knife from her shoulder and pointed it at me with her good hand.

"I'm going to have fun killing you and turning you into chicken strips"

I took her hand and put my body on her chest. I tried to get the knife out of her hand, but she kept moving her wrist around. She nicked my cheeks and forehead, before I rolled off of her with the knife in hand.

While I was standing up; Grace jumped on my back and pushed her nails into my head. I screamed as I tried to (but was failing miserably) to get her nails away from my eyes. I remembered that she had a knife wound the right arm, and quickly went for it. I reached for the cut and pulled down the open skin; making Grace release me and fall to the floor in a crumpled heap.

She cradled her shoulder and made whimpering noises, before speaking again.

"Go to hell, Sarah" she spat blood in front of my shoes and I put my foot on her face.

"I vacation there, bitch" I pushed my shoe off of her face and walked to the silver table.

"Just wait until Abraham gets here" Grace mumbled.

"Whatever, bitch" I ignored her senseless threat and asked her a question as she tore a strip of fabric from her daisy dress, at the bottom, and then she tied the excess cloth around her wound.

"Who is that?" I gestured to the naked lady on the table.

"Regina Thompson" Grace answered, with a pale face and her small frame shaking.

I walked over to the silver table and saw the lady, or Regina, closer. Regina had no eyes, no hands, and one foot. Her stomach was carved out of and looked as if they were making her body into a mummy. Taking a closer look; there were bruises all over here legs and her dirty blond hair was matted with blood and fecal matter.