The "Friendzone"

I'm still naked under the covers in Sam's bed. It's 11 in the morning and he told me his parents should be here by 3 in the afternoon. He made us breakfast that consisted of pancakes and syrup while he let me relax and keep playing the game on my phone. I'm on level 14 in "Bingo Beach."  You might think only old people play bingo. Well guess what? I'm freakin 19 and I love this game!!! Mostly because of the beach background in every bingo board, and the beach collectables that you can get in the game. (I must collect all the treasure chests to obtain more seashells @.@) Plus there's cats.  I'm all caught up in my game when I see him stroll into the bedroom, wearing an attractive smile on his face. "You look great this morning. I love what you're wearing, Colby." He teases, and gives me a wink.

"Thanks. You looked better last night" I tease back in a groggy sleep voice. I put my phone to the side and he sits down on the other side of the bed. He hugs me and kisses the top of my head. "So I had a good time last night, Sam." I say through my stupid bangs. He pushes them out of the way with a gentle hand.

"Baby, it was amazing. We can make love like that or later I can find the condoms and we can try other things?" He suggests.

"Yeah, find the condoms fast. . and let's try other things" I smile at him. He brings the plate down to my level. I sit up, push the covers down to my hips and he sets the plate gently on my lap. He let me eat naked in bed with him fully clothed in the foot of the bed. He has on a white shirt and simple ripped blue jeans on. He looks very Sam today. His cooking has gotten so good lately! The pancakes are fantastic! I finish mine in less than two minutes and hand him the plate. I reach for his hand and kiss it. He lays down on the empty side of the bed beside me and I take off his shirt and he leans into my loving arms. I kiss his ear and we get closer in bed. His hand starts rubbing my back and trails slowly down my body.

"Your skin is as soft as velvet," he whispsers in my ear. "I can't get enough of your body," he says softly as he kisses my neck and collarbones. It sends shivers down my spine. I kiss his lips slowly and bite at his lower lip, which earned a moan from Sam. I feel his hand rub circles between us on my stomach and rest on my hips for a couple minutes while we kiss. His hand goes further inside the blankey and grips my butt, pushing me closer toward him. I moan into the kiss. His tongue runs lazily along mine as he explores my mouth as well as my body. My hands caress his back and sends scratches down it. He shudders against me and moves his hand in between my thighs. I look down at his hand in the blankey and, of course, I have an erection. I feel his smooth hand go up to my butt again to give it a squeeze and up my back, arms and to my neck. He pulls the blanket completely off of me and wraps his hand around it, giving me a few strokes of pleasure.

"Oh, Sam," I groan. He bends down and kisses my chest, my necklace and runs his other hand across my chest. He stops his motions to kneel in between my legs on the bed.

"I really, really wish I had the condoms, Colby" he says. He kisses my hands gently.

"I don't care, just make love to me," I say, annoyance in my voice. He laughs at how frustrated I am. He gets off of me to take off his pants and boxers to settle in between my thighs again. He separates my thighs and puts his hands on either side of me, using them for support for his upper body. He's completely above me. I run my hands up and down his narrow hips and I take a look at his package in the daytime. Mmm. He's about 7 inches and it's a cute, light pinkish color. It twitches in time to his rapid heartbeat. His dick is inches from mine. We lock eyes and he tells me that he loves me. I say it back and he begins to hump me slowly. Our erections touch and it's mindblowing.

"I-is this okay?" he asks after his first thrust. I feel connected to him and his need.

"Ye- It feels good," I say in a deep voice. He continues moving against my body and Little Colby absolutely loves it. Little Colby starts to twitch in anticipation to when Sam will move so I can feel his erection again. I start to lick my lips as he grinds them together. "Mmmm, yes." My voice gets deeper and into a lower register as our dicks rub against each other. I didn't think I'd feel this much pleasure from it, and apparently he didn't either. He shuts his eyes and goes slower on top of me, trying to savor this feeling. I can tell that he's feeling a lot of pleasure too. His breath quickens as I rub him down and grab his ass. "Baby, faster. . . faster!" I order. I wrap my legs around his narrow hips and I can feel him bend his elbows to hook his arms under me. His head is on the side of my neck and he starts kissing the sensitive skin there. He obeys me and moves his hips faster.