The Surprise

:3 Wouldn't you like to know? 

(Lol I (still) have to reread my story to figure out what TF I was trying to do)

How To Give a Blowjob For Dummies!

Has your love life lost it's spark? Does your man find himself frustrated with the same routine in bed?? Are you sick of the thought of him getting pleasure elsewhere? Don't look for help any further! We have the perfect guide to pleasing the male anatomy. 

Okay, ladies. So you want to surprise your man the next time he comes home from work? Search no further! Do you want to keep your sex life fresh and exciting? Here are real women describing what they do in-between the sheets.

#1 Go Commando: The less you wear down under, the more excited he gets. Next time you try to spice things up in bed, tell your man that you have NOTHING on underneath your short skirt. He can even try to enter you with your skirt still on. . .Give him more to the imagination and it'll get his blood boiling for your oral activities later.

I skim over what should and should not be done to please a man while going down on him. . I don't want to try to wear a short skirt with Colby. .Don't use teeth. . that much. Don't salivate too much.  Give him a show.  Build tension. . God there are so many rules! And why do they just assume that I'm a woman? Maybe I should go to a gay blowjob website, or would it even matter? Ugh, I furrow my brows.  I turn my phone off. I just dropped off Ben and Alison in the hotel room. Ben is taking a shower while Alison is texting someone on her phone. 

"You seem deep in thought, Sam" she says, finally pulling her phone down from her face.

"I'm just tired I guess.  I didn't sleep very well last night" I lie. I pack most of my things in my backpack and wait for Ben to be done with his shower.  I quickly take a 10 minute shower to wash the chlorine from my body, then I look at my phone for more tips while waiting for my hair to dry.  I mean, it can't be that hard. I'm a guy and I should know what feels good, I just don't know what pressure to put on Colby or anything. . Practice should make perfect.  I rub the towel over my hair and put my clothes on then say my goodbyes to my siblings. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A surprise? What did he mean by surprise?? I get done with my hour long shower and brush my teeth, I just realized that Sam left his toothbrush at our apartment. I should make him brush his teeth before we start making out again. Nasty, I scowl. I towel dry my body off and put on black boxers. A few minutes later I hear the door unlock. I peek out the doorway and see Sam's hair still damp from his shower at the hotel. "Hey, Sam" I say cheerily. He stares at my body and licks his lips. He tears his eyes away from me and walks into our bedroom. I continue to wait for my hair to dry so I can straighten the front bangs.

"Colby are you coming to bed?" He says kind of annoyed. Why? I've only been in the bathroom for at least 5 minutes.

"Um. Not until you brush your nasty-ass teeth, sicko" the pitch of my voice matches his.

"Maybe I should wait to do that" he says, I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Why would you want to do that?" I turn around and ask him. It's like Sam teleported right next to me.

"Because. ." he starts, then he starts kissing my neck and rubbing my bare back. I close my eyes and love the sensation he gives me. He keeps kissing me and moving us to the bed.

"Are you okay? Come on, stop playing with me and brush your teeth!" I say. He murmrs his protest softly with his lips still on my neck and I put my hands in his shirt. "Sam, you're making me crazy." He disconnects his lips and we lock eyes. His eyes are so blue even when there aren't any lights on. Like they almost glow in the dark. I look at his pale, angelic face and he is very serious as he grabs my shoulders and makes me sit on the bed. Our gazes are smoldering each other as more time passes by.

He leans over me and whispers in my ear that he wants to try new things with me. Score! I nod and he allows me to lay on my back with my legs dangling off the bed.  He climbs on top of me and I wrap my arms around him, we make out for another 5 minutes which seems like forever.  He gets increasingly urgent with this kiss, it started out simple but then he nips at my lip and his hands roam all over my body.  He gets his hand underneath me and grabs my ass as he grinds into me during the heated kiss. I open my eyes and Sam is sweating and he's breathing just as hard as I am.  "Colby" his voice trails as his hand grips Little Colby inside my boxers.  I groan and thrust helplessly in his hands, he hold my hips down as he ever so slowly descends down my body.  He knows exactly what he's doing, it seems.  I see him kneeling between my legs with quivering Colby still in his grip.  "Take them off" he says gruffly. It takes me a couple seconds to take in what he just said. I hastily pull down my boxers and throw them across the room.

Sam dips his head down and kisses the tip of my dick.  His lips feel so soft and warm it makes my heart skip a beat.  It's much different than my hand.  He licks me from my shaft to the tip about 5 times and I swear it made me get bigger. I lean back on my elbows and watch him slowly take me in his mouth before leaning my head back and feeling the sensations.  Oh god he looks so good right there kneeling for me on the floor.  His lips warmly invite my dick inside and I feel his tongue swirl around the tip then his hand takes the shaft and pumps it too.  "Oh, wow" I moan as Sam sucks faster up and down my dick.  He hums something in response and that feels even better than the normal stuff he's doing to me.  "Damn, Sam." I say and gather his hair up in my hands so I can see him in action on my dick. He gets me out of his mouth to lick me up again, my dick is warmed and lubed by his saliva. His tongue teases me by only focusing on the tip. He flicks his eyes open and he gives me sexy eye contact as he pleases my dick. Jesus  I take the back of his head by my hands and urge him to take me into his mouth again. He fights back against my hand

"Say 'Please,' Colby." He looks up at me between my dick and I. His hands on either side of my dick still.

"Please, you're driving me crazy" I whimper.  He gives me one last playful lick like a lollipop then swirls me into his mouth again.  "MMM that's my good boy" I give his back a few scratches and then guide him into what feels good to me.  Sam is really getting the hang of this.  While he is giving me head and also feeling me up with his hand I notice his other hand is jerking himself off. That's hot.  "I want to cum inside your mouth so bad, Sam.  I've been wanting this for a while, I breathe to him. 

"Do you feel like you're close?" He frees my dick of his mouth and gives my left thigh kisses.

"Yeah," I guide his face to my dick again and he takes about 6 inches in his mouth.  He is faster with his motions and bobs his head on my dick.  I reach down and grab his hands that are on my hips to hold them.  I thrust into his mouth gently and we find a rhythm.  I look down at Sam and see the man I love the most giving me the most erotic pleasure ever. "Sam, honey. I'm closer" I grip his hands tighter and feel him hit a sensitive spot with his tongue over and over again. I aim my hips deeper inside his mouth. My dick is glossy smooth in his mouth right now. I fuck his mouth faster as my legs spasm between him. Heat growing rapidly inside my balls and shaft as I can only last a few more thrusts of this. I take the back of his head and cum inside his mouth. He holds my shaking body down as I grunt out. He sucks and licks my dick clean with a sly little smirk and a smile :)  A/N I'm sorry I have absolutely no idea what i'm doing this chapter. I'm a gay girl and I've never given any guy a blowjob idk how to even do it  I just made this shit up like I'm drunk right now.

"So. is it my turn now?" 

"Oh man, give me a minute. Damn that was a good one" I get up off the bed and kiss the top of his head. Sam adjusts his jaw. "Let me get a glass of water" I walk to the kitchen and get ice and a cup. Hmm maybe Sam will want to do some ice play later on in our sex life. I mean, I'd love to make Sam shiver with pleasure. I stroll back into our bedroom and Sam is laying in bed sporting a huge tent  in his boxers.  "Do you need help with that?"