part 1

Warning ⚠

These first chapters are very cringey and I never want read them again witch is why I'm not rewriting them

Jade's pov.

Ok where are they....oh yeah! I pressed a button and there was a brigt light and jesus came fro the sky....nah it was just marinette, adrian, alya, nino, kim, alix and WHERE IS MY TOMATO!??!! Oh well *pesses another button and nathaniel fell from the sky* like the angel he is.

"where are we?" Adrian asked very confused.

I started panicking since I forgot that I would have to explain why they are here...

"hey you in the cat ears!" Alya shouted whilst walking up to me.

"me?" I asked.

"yes you, why did you kidnap us?" Alya asked with a very angry expression on her face they all just srared at me.

"I WAS JUST BORED AND WANTED TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE AND FORGOT TO THINK OF WHAT TO SAY TO YOU PEAPOLE AND NOW I'M IN A CATTASTOFFIC SITUATION AND I'M SORRY!!"
I souted since they all stared at me, I got nervous.

Adrian started laughing and gave me a high five "cattastroffic, awsome pun." adrian said.

"what can I say it's one of my tailent's."
He high fived me again.

"I have to say thoose where okay, but I still hate puns!" marinette said.

"Whatever let's have truth or dare and have some fun!!" I shouted.

"I like this girl" adrian said.

A/N

first of all I hate author notes and I never read them but whatever, second please write me dares to give theese peapole, third sorry this chapter is so short I will write longer ones!