bonus chapter thingy?

Hello... I'm bored so I'm gonna talk about weird ass shit and be weirdos with the miraculous ladybug cast in the miraculous ladybug world thingy... It's a chapter full off shit, you don't have to read it.

And now you finally get to see my actual writing style! Yay!

Also contains one-shots

-

A short story if I was a new student in madame Busrier's class:

-

The school day was starting and tiered students began to pile up in the hallways.

Marinette was just beginning to wake up, she opened her eyes just to get blinded by the light. The girl, known for her clumsiness fell on the foor.

"ugh! That hurt..." Marinette said and checked the time. "oh no, I'm going to be late!" she then proceeded to stumble down the stairs, almost tripping, and heading for the door.

"aren't you forgetting something?" Sabine asked her mess of a daughter.

"what?" The bluenette asked confused, but soon realizing she was still in her pyjamas. "oh...he he he." Marinette mumbled, awkwardly walking up the stairs.

'what am I going to do with her?' the bluenette's mother asked herself.

Marinette got ready as quickly as possible and ran to school, she burst through the door into the classroom.

"sorry I'm late..." Marinette said out of breath, no one was surprised as the clumsy girl was always late.

Marinette sat down in her seat and started talking to Alya.

There was a knocking heard on the door before it opened.

"hi, sorry I'm late. I'm new and I got lost." a girl stepped in.

The girl had brown hair with blonde highlights, she had blue-gray eyes. She had a black T-shirt, a white skirt that stopped a bit above her knees, she had knee-high socks and black and white vans.

"oh, well nice to meet you. I am madame Bustier. Would you like to introduce yourself?" madame Bustier asked the newbie.

"not really, but I don't think I have a choice." the girl said before continuing. "I'm Jade, I moved here from Finland a few weeks ago."

"oh, well that's interesting. You can sit wherever you'd like." madame Bustier said.

The brunette looked around the classroom before deciding to sit next to a red head.

"hi, I'm Jade." Jade introduced herself.

"h- hi, I- I'm Nathaniel." the red head blushed.

The class was soon over and the students started leaving the classroom.

"hey! Jade wait up!" Marinette said before Jade turned around and faced the bluenette.

"hi, I'm Marinette!" Marinette said with a smile.

"hi, I guess you already know my name." Jade said with a chuckle.

"yeah." the bluenette said.

"hey, I'm Alya." Alya said standing next to the bluenette with a smile.

Aaand now I'm bored of that, so it's over.

-

Nathaniel x reader

-

(y/n) was always a special case, she never listened to rules and always got away with it.

(y/n)'s parents where famous journalist's that travel across the world. They usually leave (y/n) at home but this time, their stay will be longer so they decide to take their daughter with them.