part 11

Dedicated to:@107Dreamer because they called me amazing... Thank you. And she's making a miraculous truth or dare and I dare everyone reading this to go check it out!

Sorry I haven't been updating lately.
My girlfriend broke up with me and I haven't really been feeling that great.

This is the last part of truth or dare, there is a bonus chapter thingy that I'm working on. I might make another miraculous ladybug fanfiction.

Jades pov

So Kim was finally done baking the muffins. He made like one for everyone... Tbh I'm way too lazy to count.

But well Alison made out with the muffin... For the second time. The muffins were great! I had no idea Kim could bake! Like what the actual fuck!

"okay, before we get to the next dare, we have a special guest!" I yelled and pressed a freaking button on my remote thingy and another person fell from the sky.

"this is Olivia ( blueberryblue0 go check her out) and she's gonna be here now, for this final chapter." I said.

"Hi!" Olivia said.

"hello! I'm Lydia!" Lydia introduced herself.

"and I'm Alison! Nice to meet ya!" Alison said.

"okay, on with the dares!" yelled of course! All I do is yell! What would you expect!

"so, 'I dare Adrian to walk in high heels.' now I chose this dare first cause it's the only one I can remember without my list (it's probably not 100% correct) ..." I said as I went to grab a pair of high heels and handing them over to Adrian.

"okay, it can't be that hard!" Adrian said and put the shoes on and stood up and falling immediately.

Everyone started laughing their asses off.

"hey! Don't laugh at me, it's harder than it looks." Adrian said getting up and taking a few steps before tripping over nothing.

"shit! I give up, I can't do this!" Adrian yelled and kicked off the high heels.

"okay okay, next dare." I said taking deep breaths, trying to calm myself.

"'I dare Caline Bustier to tell all the ships she have' now I'm just saying, I'm reading these dares how they where written... and you could make it more clear of what you mean, anyways, I think she meant that 'I dare blah blah to tell who she ships'." I said.

"okay, let's go then-" Marinette started but I cut her off.

"we don't need to go anywhere!" I yelled (again, why do I yell so much?) and pressed a button on my remote thingy and Caline Bustier fell from heaven... I mean hell- THE SKY! THE SKY! I meant to say the sky! No wait... the roof? I'm confused... Anywhore! let's get back to the dare now shall we.

"where am I!?" Caline- okay this is really bothering me! Is her name actually Caline!? Like what the actual fuck!?

I'm just gonna call her Cal... it's just so much easier and doesn't bother me as much as Caline.

"you're kidnapped and I'm forcing you to tell me all your ships and then I'm letting you free." I said in the creepiest tone I could manage.

"o- okay..." Cal said with a confused/scared look in her eyes.

"just tell us who you ship already!" I yelled- okay I'm getting sick of yelling so fuck that! I said 'just tell us who you ship already' okay!

"um... I ship adrinette, Kim and Alix, and marichat." Cal said and I teleported her back to where she was.

(The following dare includes a note that questions the education system, this does not mean that I or the characters don't see the importance of school and what it teaches us. This was simply for the dare. Stay in school kids.)

"okay next dare! 'I dare Jade to go at principle Damocles and give him a note that says:

Teenagers protests

#FuckOffSchool

Stu(dying) stu(died)
Coincidence? We think not!'

Cool" I said and teleported to Damocles office and gave him the note.

"what the hell is this!?" he yelled in my face.

"first off, don't spit in my face. Second, your mom." I said before walking away.

I teleported back to the place I have no idea what to call.

"you're back!" everybody yelled.

"Yup, and this is unfortunately the last dare and the last time you ML people are going to see me... except Nathaniel, I'm going to talk to you even if this is over." I said and smiled.

We said our goodbyes and everyone left... and I'm all alone again... I'm bored!

A/N

Thanks for reading this piece of shit and being patient with me and my laziness.

As I said in the beginning of this chapter, I might make another ML fanfic and yes... if you want to suggest any ideas for the story, please don't be shy and comment them!

I gotta be honest, I'm working on two new miraculous ladybug fanfictions... They won't be coming out before I've finished them tho! And that might take awhile... You know me and my laziness!

Well see ya later haters! I love you all! ❤