part 2

A/N

I FINALLY ENDITED THIS PIECE OF SHIT! I'm so happy for you...

Well if your wondering what I look like
I'm brunette, bue-gray eyes, fake cat ears and a skirt that goes a bit above my knees with suspenders (don't know if I spelled that right) and a gray crop top.

Marinette's pov

I don't like this, she's wierd I don't think I like her, she just gives me a wierd feeling...oh well.

"Let's start, kim truth or dare?" She asked kim.

"dare" kim said of course with confidence.

she gave him a creepy smirk and he offichally freaked out.

"I dare you to kiss alix ON THE LIPS" she said and kim blushed.

"no never yuk" he stuttered out.

Jade's pov

I dared kim to kiss alix cuse I SHIP IT!!

"N-no n-n-never y-yuk!" Kim sai nervously.

"awe! kim has a crush on alix!!"I teased.

"n-no I don't!!"he said nervously.

"Then do it, I mean it's a dare, are you turning down a dare?" I knew he would do it after I said that.

"um..no of course not." Kim said blushing.

"THEN DO IT!!" everyone exept Alix and Kim shouted.

"FINE!!"kim shouted.

YAAAASSSS, kim stood up, because we were sitting, he went infront of Alix, kneeled down grabbed her chin and kissed her.

"omg,omg,omg,omg,omg,omg! I THINK I'M GONNA FAINT, CATCH ME TOMATO BOY!!!" And with that I fell on the beautiful tomato boy (nathaniel duh if you didn't know).

"tomato boy??" Nathaniel asked and everyone stared at me with confused looks on their faces.

"um..I...uhh.. I mean nathaniel...AND YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR MY LIST ON WHO IS THE HOTTEST IN YOUR CLASS!!!" I shouted.

"what hottness list" adrian asked.

crap should not have said the last part, he cornerd me into a cornor with a smirk on his face. I kissed his cheek and went up to his ear and whisperd

"if you ask again I'll tell your litte secret and let the cat out of the bag" I said making him shiver.

"how do you know" he asked.

(I'm cringing so at myself so hard right now! I'm not changing it and you get to read this shit I want to forget!)

"That's what you get for cornering me" god I was nervous I might not look like it or act like it but I'm nervous as hell.

"Ok let's get back to truth or dare" alix said.

"agreed" everyone said we sat in a circle.

"ok so it's kim's turn" I said.

"yeah well you what's your name??" He asked me.

"yeah, you never actually told us." Alya said.

"oh yeah! How rude of me!" I yelled. "I'm Jade! But you can call me Jay." I'd actually like to be called Jay, but do I!? Nope!

"can I dare her now? " kim asked. "I want my revenge!" he continued as I nodded.

"dare!" I said confidently.

"ok hmm I dare you to...put on a sexy cat suit and wear it for the rest of the chapter!" Kim said smirking.

oh god! What a bunch of perverts! Wait.. I wrote this story.. which means.. I'M A PERVERT! JK I already knew that.

"okke!" I said and sapped my fingers and BOOM I was in a cat suit.

"ok, my turn again." I am feeling so uncomfortable right now.

"Adrian truth or dare?" I said in a weird voice.

"Dare! since I'm not scared of you!" He said proudly.

"oh you should be terrified KITTY." I said casually, I smirked his famous chat noir smirk...well it's not famous but whatever. I leaned close to his ear.

"I dare you to make out with marinette AND tuch her boobs and let her kick your balls, oh yeah, you have to be chat noir for this." I whisperd in his ear.

"Wow your evil!" he said out loud.

"well gotta go to the bathroom guys." he said and after a few well more like a minute he came back as chat.

"oh hi chat" marinette said smiling.

"come here" he said with a smirk and marinette stood up and stood infront of him, he grabbed her face and started to make out with her and she was just standing there wide eyed whilst I was fangirling.

Then it happend he touched her boobs, she pushed him away and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine just as I expected.