part 13

"we got a dare, we got a dare!" I yelled exited. "okay 'I dare Marionette and Adrian to play 7 minutes in heaven', yay! Or something like that!"

(also I'm way too lazy to try and find your name so whoever made the dare up, please comment so I can give ya some credit!)

"oh and since I don't think we got anymore dares than that, we're going to actually play 7 minutes in heaven!" I yelled happily.

"what? No!!" everyone yelled. "Jay, why you do this?" Alya asked in misery.

"because I can! (koska mä voin)" I said, sponsered by Telia.... (JK) Don't ask.

"okay, so since the dare was originally for Marionette and Adrian... Go ahead and step into the wonderland known as my closet!!!" I yelled as I pushed them inside of my closet. "... Watch out for the wild gays!" I warned as I closed the door in their face.

"Welp, that was easy."

Meanwhile in the closet

"What the hell is wrong with this closet?" Adrian thought out loud.

"Nothing... Nothing at all" Marinette said under her breath whilst looking around the very strange (I mean beautiful) closet.

One of the walls had a spiral painted with every single color of the rainbow.
The rest of the walls just had wallpaper with unicorns dancing on rainbows.
And there were unicorns and rainbows, that seemed to be cut out from cardboard, hanging from the sealing.

"How about we just talk?" Adrian asked awkwardly.

"Well, I mean... Why don't we use this little time we have.. Doing something more.. Interesting." Marinette answered, she was feeling quite brave at the moment.

"I like your way of thinking, my lady." Adrian said before moving closer to the bluenette with the smirk he's quite famous for.

"just kiss me you stupid cat." Marinette said growing a bit impatient.

"your wish is my command." the blond said before grabbing Marinette by her waist, pulling her closer and kissing her gently.

Marinette wrapped her arms around the blonds neck.
The kiss was innocent and sweet.
They soon pulled away, both smiling.

"you're so beautiful, Mari." Adrian said as he removed a strand of hair from the bluenette's face.

"t-thank you." Marionette stuttered.

They then shared a long hug, just enjoining the feeling of being close to their lover.
.....
....
...
..
.

And this is waaaaayyy too cheesy for meh!!! If you're expecting fluff then you're in the wrong damn place!!!

Then the moment was disturbed by the wonderful Jaydou! (that's what my mom calls me...)

"it's been seven minutes!" Jay yelled from the door as she held a hand over her eyes. "are you done fucking each other!?"

"JAY!?"
the two love birds yelled in unison.

"okay okay, I'll leave and let you finish up." Jay sighed before closing the door. "ugh.. kids these days.." you could hear her say behind the door.

The blond shook his head in amusement.

"that girl is just.."

"crazy?"

"exactly, stole the words right outta my mouth."
Adrian smiled before gently kissed his princess.

Aghhhh!!! That's all for now!!
If y'all want, suggest who I should put in my closet, if y'all don't... Well Imma continue anyways.

And please do continue giving me dares.
The seven minutes in heaven is just so I can write longer chapters... Unlike this one.. Well I gave you fluff!!

I think the fluff makes it better...

✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌