part 5

A/N
Don't ask me about that picture, I didn't know what to put on it so deal with it.

Yay, part five, it didn't take long to update, hehehee but I'm already writing chapter six, yay

Again thank you Alison for the dares and ideas, it really helped writing this chapter so THANK YOU, by the way I liked your stories, just saying.
Shoutout to @talennylover
Thanks for the dare it's going to be in chapter six tho

Nathaniels pov

I dared everyone to tell their secret, I really hope they don't ask me to do the dare as well....
"Sooo, secrets?" Jade said smirking.
"Yeah, who's going first?" Alix asked.
"Since you asked, you can go first!" Alison said.
"Damn it!!" Alix yelled "what kinda secret?"
"Like.... who you have a crush on." Jade said.
"I don't have crush" alix said blushing.
"HA!! Yeah right" kim yelled
Alix blushed a deeper shade of red.

"Fine!!" Alix yelled and kissed kim on the lips "I like kim!" She yelled and kim blushed. "I.. uuhhh, so... you want to go out with me?" Kim said blushing a much deeper shade off red.
"s-sure" alix blushing the shade of ladybugs suit.

"Awww!" Jade and Alison said (if you don't ship alix and kim, your dead to me)
"Ok, next up... dun dun duuu.... marinette!!" Jade screamd on the top of her lungs...ok..
"I.. uhh I'm.... uhh" marinette stutterd
"She's secretly ladybug" jade said "sorry, you were takeing forever." She said while doing something on her phone.

"WHAT?!!"chloe shouted "you can't be ladybug"
"She is, get over it!" Alison yelled.
"Well Prove it" chloe screamed.
"Ok, whatever you want" marinette said

"OMG!! My bff is ladybug!!" Alya screamed and hugged marinette "wait, why didn't you tell me?" Alya asked.
"I was scared you might tell peapole, I mean, you always wanted to know my identedy, it was too risky." Marinette said looking down.
"Don't worry, I'm not mad, as long as I get an intervew" alya said as marinette rolled her eyes and hugged alya.
Alya stopped hugging her and went to talk with Alison and Jade.

Adrian walked up to marinette and everyone looked at them as adrian bowed an kissed marinettes hand and said "m'lady"

"Wait, whats happening?!" Chloe yelled
"Heh, I guess it's time for my secret"
Adrian said

"Omg, dude, why didn't you tell me!?!"
Nino asked though he clearly knew the awnser, I mean come on.

"Sorry I didn't tell you, I was afraid how you would react." Adrien said.
"Wait, your chat noir.... and your ladybug?" Chloe said looking at the ground, what's up with her?.
"Yeah" adrien and marinette said at the same time.
"Ok, you can discuss this later, now let's get back to truth or dare!" Jade and alison said at the same time.

So we got to know alya and nino were secretly dateing, and kim yelled
'I knew it!!!' So yeah, we were talking about stuff since we go a little break and then we're getting back to truth or dare, chloe and I haven't told our secrets yet, and I'm really nervous.
What if they laugh at me?

"So, how did you start dateing?" Marinette asked.
"Remember when you locked us in a cage togheter?" Alya asked " we talked a bit and then it just kinda happend."
"I can't belive you didn't tell me!!" Marinette and adrien said at the same time, they both looked away and bluched.

"Should we get back to truth or dare?"
Alison asked. We said yes, chloe said no tho.
"So! Nathaniel! Secret! Now!" Jade yelled. Ok, here it goes.
"Ihaveacruchonjade!" I said super fast (thanks for that dare tho)
"I think I'm going to faint..." jade said, and fainted.
"Welp... she's out!" Alison said and rolled her eyes.
"Aren't you going to help her?" Marinette asked looking down at jade.
"Nah, she'll be fine!" Alison said shaking her head.
"If you say so."

"I'M UP!!"jade yelled as she sat up.
"Took you long enough" alison said standing up, and helping jade up.
"Rude." Jade said placeing a hand on her hart fakeing hurt.
"Anyway, truth or dare!!" Alison said "I dare jade and nathaniel to kiss, but longer then last time!" Oh god, jesus krist, what's with these pepole and kissing.

"Ok!" Jade said and moved closer to me and connected our lips, her lips were softer then I could remember, I put my hands on her hips pulling her closer to me. She put her arms around my neck and we just stood there, we weren't moving at all, I want to stay like this forever.

"Ok, that's enough!"chloe yelled "I don't want to see two dorks kissing"
"Fuck you!" Jade said and kissed me on the cheek.
"Gross"
"You know you try to kiss adrian all the time!"
"Well... I... I.."
"That's what I tought"

"Ok so, who's turn is it?" alya asked.
"Oh, me. Alison, truth or dare?" Jade asked
"Dare!" Alison awnserd in a 'duh' voice.
"I dare you to make out with a cake"
(I need my revenge too)
"Are you serious?!?" Alison complaind
"Dead serious!" Jade said and handed her the cake.

Alison put her face on the cake and made out/ate the cake, like a whole cake.
"That was great cake!" Alison said.

"Now, drumroll please!" Jade said
"This is my bitch off a sister _aurorasara_ aka aurora, she'll be in this chapter, and next so if you want to dare her, you can."
"First off, I'm not a bitch! Second, I litterly hate you" aurora said.

Now that I think about it, aurora and jade are total oppisets, jade has brown hair, blue eyes and wears all black, and aurora is blond, hazel eyes and she's kinda basic.

"So, you want to dare anyone?" Jade asked aurora.
"Sure, marinette, truth or dare?"  Aurora said with an evil smirk, welp that's one thing they've got incommon.

"Dare" marinette said, probably wanting to hit adrian since his arm is on her shoulder.
"I dare you to kiss adrian" aurora said and marinette just turned her head and kissed adrian.
"Awww" everyone said. Exept chloe and me.

"You know what I just relased" jade said. "What?" Marinette and Alison said at the same time.
"Chloe didn't tell us her secret."
"Omg, thats right!" Alya said and we all looked at chloe.

"Ok, let me tell you a story." Chloe started "when I was nine years old my mother dissapierd, a few months later dad found a suicide note in her computer." Chloe took a deep breath and continued "the next year they found her, dead. Her funiral was went, dad started bying things so I would be happy... but all I wanted was to be with him....
Thats why I was mean, expechally to you marinette, becouse you had everything I've ever wanted. A great family, friends and your yourself no matter what anyone else thinks
Please forgive me"
chloe said crying, it was real sadness, I walked up to her and said
"I forgive you" she stared at me, wide eyed.
"I forgive you too" jade, alison and marinette said.
"Same" alix, kim, alya, nino and adrian said.
"Thank you..."

A/N
So this was the longest chapter I've ever written.... sorry it took so long to update tho.