part 7

A/N
Oh god, how cute is that piture?

Hi, guys!! Long time no see... wait... that's not how it goes... whatever!
Sorry it took so long to update, I didn't have time to write... who am I kidding?
I have no life...

jade's pov

Oh god... this is getting wierd.

"so guys, I don't feel like going trough dares so we are going to do some crazy ass shit!" I yelled.

I started walking twoards the door and just left, yes!
I left these wierd ass charecters from a french show into another dimension all alone.

Okay, I'm going back, I don't trust these guys.

"Come on guys, let's go for a walk!"
I yelled through the door

And they came out...side..... that sentence still haunts me.

"Soo... were are we going?" Alya asked me as we walked.

"We're going to my friend, Somaja's house, she likes the show so... yeah"
I said walking to a door and knocking on the door.

"Hi Jade, what's up?" Somaja asked when she opened the door.

"Miraculous ladybug cast is right there" I said pointing at the... something.

"Kay, what do you want?"
She asked looking very confused.

"Come with me!!!" I yelled running like with one hand up pretending to be superman.... it didn't work.

I stopped like... after ten meters of running and said "wow, I really need to exercise" and they just laughed at me.

A/N
So, this is a short chapter and... I'm sorry. Your probably like, it took you this long to update this short fucking chapter!?
The answer is, yes, it did

But anyways here is a new list on who you can dare... but if you have dared someone else who isn't in this list I'll rake it anyways.

Marinette
Adrian
Nino
Alya
Alix
Kim
Chloe
Jade

Theese are permanent but if you want you can dare

Alison, because why not?
Somaja, because why not?
Aurora, because why not?

By the way Alison, how long do you want to be in this story? Just asking.

P.s. the next chapter is going to take very very long to update and I'm very sorry.