Bonus Thingy 4 (part 17)

MLB truth or dare! Last part I hope

Okay this is the last thing I’m writing for this, I’m not even sorry at the amount of effort (aka none) that was put into this fanfiction. It was a complete waste of time on my part. Actually no it did help me a little with my writing skills… It was my first fanfic what did you expect!?

But I wanna start focusing on my original stories and shiz I’m more serious about, okay?

Well I hope you don't enjoy. Bye.

MLB chapter I don't give a damn

dedicated to: whateverstoryisthere and rarity452

For the provision of the dares… did I use that word right?

“OKAY I EXPLAINED EVERYONE’S DARE TO THEM AND THEY KNOW WHAT TO DO BECAUSE THIS WAY I HAVE LESS WORK TO DO!”

“Heyy, Nino…” Alya said awkwardly to her boyfriend aka da bubbler. “We’re over I’m with Adrian now.”

“NOOOOO!”

And Adrian kissed Alya on da cheek. Mari saw this and slapped the shit outta that cheating hoe. Then she smashed that vote thingy and followed @Jadepeurala21… Gotta get that self promo. Anyways YOU SHOULD DO THAT TOO because did I already say I gave up?

Then Marinette started making out with Nathaniel and wtf is happening? Then there was a weird gangbang where people just started ramming their dicks into each other's asses.

Okay sorry I’m kidding here's the real deal.

Alya fiddled with the hem of her shirt. Never had she been this nervous as she was right now, standing in front of her boyfriend and best friend.

How was she supposed to reveal her relationship with the model standing next to her without crushing the hearts of two of the dearest people in her life.

“Me and Adrian are in love.”

Alya said unfazed. Mari’s eyes went wide as she switched her gaze onto Adrian as if to ask for confirmation. And that's what she got when the Blond boy kissed the cheek of her best friend.

Marionette couldn't believe it… Her own best friends and boyfriend. How could they do this? She could feel her eyes watering and tears threatening to spill.

Nino couldn't believe it either. In fact he knew it was a prank and started laughing his ass off.

NEXT.

Marinette and Alya wear a bikini and sit in the laps of their boyfriends for some time… Can’t say there weren't any boners!

NEXT

Interview! Nadia! Cat Noir! Go!

“So, Cat Noir. I am so glad you’re here with us tonight.”

Nadia smiled at the very flashy cat.

“Well I’m glad to be here.”

Da kitty Kat said.

“Let's get right into it, shall we!?”

The woman said voice filled with that fake happiness that’ll definitely get her the TV ratings. “Any previous crushes we don't know about?”

The cat blushed underneath his mask looking away, slightly embarrassed.

(please don't take any of this seriously)

“Well I used to have a crush on a childhood friend… That was until she became a spoiled brat.”

“Her name?”

“Chloe.”

“Okay and are you a virgin?”

“yes.”

“okay we’re done here.”

NEXT

I dragged Adrian to my room and asked the monster under the bed to shrink the boy.

“WHAT!?”

Adrian panicked. He looked at me as if to ask if I was kidding.

As an answer a snapped my fingers - like a diva - and the monster under my bed turned his ass tiny. I thanked the monster, who I’ll just call Bob. So Bob, he bowed and went back under the bed.

I grabbed Adrian by the collar of his shirt and carried him back to the others. As I walked up to Marinette I whispered to Adrian.

“Tickle Mari.”

The blond nodded and I crouched down to where Mari was sitting. I pulled on the hem of her shirt slightly and dropped Adrian in there. The girl started laughing and she could barely breathe.

NEXT

Actually, I’m done! This is done, goodbye!

Well it's over until I feel like writing this again, but let's be honest I have so many things I’m working on so I probably won't. That being said, go check out my other stories. One of them being;

“Prankster (Nathaniel x reader)”

I am currently rewriting it, and that version is way more serious than this one so I do recommend reading it.

Until now I’ve published two chapters of the rewritten version.

Well good bye! Thanks for reading this fic, I hope you enjoyed it despite all the cringe.