part 8

Dedicated to @AlexandraMosiesei sorry if I misspelled that...
And sorry it took so long for me to update, I haven't been in the best mood lately... sorry about that.

By the way, I'm doing only one dare in this, sorry, it's just that way I can update faster since this dare kinda took a bit longer and I wanted to write the other (faster) dares while I write this one.

jade's pov

Ok, so we're back in business!!!

"So, let's get started with the dares now shall we!" I said "so uhh we got dares and yeah I'm just gonna say them and then you do them and shit. first dare!
' I dare marinette to transform into ladybug, drink a potion of truth and have a interview with Nadja Chamack'"

Well, that was a lot of talking.

"Ok, a truth potion, where are we even going get one of those?" Marinette asked me, I shrugged.

"I'll go look if the monster under my bed has any." What? Don't judge me!

I walked to my room and asked the monster, and he had some, luckily I didn't have to sell another soul to him, I think he's satan... nah!

I came out... ARGH!!! I swear to god, that sentence haunts me!!
Anyways I left my room, there we go.

I went to somewhere, I don't know, I went to where the people where.

"Hi, so he had some of that potion and shit so here you go, drink it!"
I yelled at marinettes face.

"Ok, should we like, set up the interview with Nadja?" Marionette asked looking nervous.

"Yeah, you babysit her daughter, Manon, right? You can call her and say you saw ladybug and asked her for an interview, or something." I said planning everything out in my head.

"Ok, I'll just call her real quick!" Marionette said and left the room to much more quite space.

"So, while she's talking with Nadja, what do you want to do?" I asked the people.

"I don't know, but I have question" Alya said "who gets the next dare?"

"Uhh, lemme check real quick." I said trying to find the dares "oh, actually, you get a dare!!!"

"Yay!" And with that marionette came back into the room.

"Ok, tikki, spots on!" Marinette yelled transformed into ladybug.

"That never gets old." Kim said.

"Ok, so is she coming or what?" Alix asked, the reason both Alix and kim were quiet was because they where flirting, aka I ship it!

"No, I'm going there."marinette said looking nervous.

"Ok, well, bye, I guess?" I said and Marinette left.

Marinette's pov

So I was swinging trough paris with my magical yoyo thingy. The dare was pretty good, I gotta admit that.

Anyways, I stopped infront of the TV studio or whatever. I walked inside and saw Nadja standing there, waiting for me.

"Hi Mrs. Chamack, I'm here for that interview." I said, oh god, I have a feeling this won't end well.

"Oh, hello ladybug" Nadja said "right this way."

She showed me to a little room where was two chairs, a little coffee table with two water bottles and some papers, probably questions, and there were a few cameras and cameramen in the room.

"Please, take a seat." Nadja said sitting down on one of the chairs. I sat down on the other chair. Nadja nodded at the cameraman to start filming.

"Hello there, my name is Nadja Chamack. And today I'm joined by ladybug." She said to the camera.
"So ladybug, why did you agree to this interview?"

"It was a dare, I also had to drink a truth potion given by a monster under Jade's bed, who is probably satan." I blurted out, damn you truth potion!

"O- okay?" Nadja said "so, uhh how's your mental health?"

"It's fine, I'm not crazy!" I said, witch is true, I mean, c'mon!

"Are you sure?" She asked looking concerned. "If your not feeling well, we can do this another time."

"No really, I'm fine."

"Okay, so I think we all want to know, How did you become ladybug?" Nadja asked with a curious look on her face.

"I uhh, it's kind a complicated, but I'll try to explain." I started. "When the news on stone heart came on TV, I saw a box on my table. Turns out it's the ladybug earrings and a kwami. And I was chosen to be the next ladybug."

"Okay, did you take the news on becoming the new super hero of paris well?" Nadja asked.

"Well, at first I didn't think I could do it and was actually going to deny the earrings." I said "but then I saw a person I really cared about in danger and decided it was worth the risk."

"So wait, you where actually going to deny the earrings at first?" Nadja asked in shock.

"Yeah, I didn't think I was good enough for the job." I said.

"But you were chosen. Right?" Nadja asked and I nodded.

"So, what about you and chat noir? How where you introduced to each other?"  Nadja asked.

"It's a pretty funny story actually." I said laughing a bit. "I used my yo yo for the first time, and then I fell on chat who was balancing on his stick, the yo yo got stuck on the stick and we both started hanging on it."

After I said that my earrings beeped signaling I had only a few minutes to get out of the building.

"Well, I have to go." I said "bye!"

"Goodbye! Thank you for the interview!" Nadja said before I rushed out.

I finally got outside and hid behind a tree and transformed back into Marinette.

I got back to where the others where and went straight back to truth or dare.