part 4

A/N thaks for all the dares and I'm sorry for my bad spellig, english isn't my first language I live in finlad and I didn't learn english until I was eleven. by the way didn't have internet in a whole week so..yeah.

By the way this chapter is dedicated to Ladymarinette202 thanks for the dares and yeah..

And the reason why this chapter is a bit different than the others is because this is when I learned how to write decadently and I don't see the need to edit it. Sorry for the confusion!

Marinettes pov

"Ok so it's my turn to dare someone?"
I asked confused.
"WAIT!!! We got dares" jade said
"But first I'm going to intreduce you to someone, This is Alison!!"
"Hello, everyone" Alison said waiving at us.

"And also" jade said as she pressed a button and chloe fell from the sky... well that sounds wierd.
"She had to come" jade she said pointing at chloe and I mentally groand.

"And you, marinette, can continue."
Alison said.
"I dare nino and alya to kiss" I said with no doubt.

"What!? No, never!! I mean she's a great feiend and all , but I'm not going to kiss her!" Nino said bulushing, aww he likes alya.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah we all know your secretly dating" kim said smirking
"NO WE ARE NOT!!"alya yelled.
"Just do it, then we can move on, kay?" Alison said calmly.
"Let's just get it over with" nino said and turned towards alya.

"Fine" alya said anoyd. And then they kissed. Then they started makeing out. Then they started tuching eachother.
"Ok, thats enough!!" Alix yelled and they stopped makeing out.
"Thank you god!!" Nathaniel yelled and we all stared at him.
"Well look who is talking, the shy tomato boy" chloe said said a mocking tone.

"Why did I have to bring her again?" Jade asked alison(I really want you to awser that)

"Becouse I'm so amazing" chloe said proudly
"Nope, your the opposite" alix said annoyd.

"Your just jelous" chloe said.
"You litle..get off of me!!" Alix said as kim held her back.
"Well I guess it's our turn to dare Someone?" Nino said.
"Yeah so get on with the dareing" Alison said.

"Well, alison, truth or dare?"alya asked her.
"Dare." Alison said.
"I dare you to.... make out with a muffin" alya said proud of their dare.
"Yay, I love muffins!" Alison said as jade gave her a muffin.
"And now make out with it." Alix said
"Ok" alison said and started makeing out with it.
"Can I eat it?" She asked.
"Of course you can, eat it" jade said
And alison started to eat the muffin while we just watched.

"So it's my turn to dare someone?"
She asked after eating the muffin.
"Yeah" I said, I haven't talked in a while.
"I nathaniel to kiss jade" (thanks for that dare) alison said "your welcome"
"Thank you!" Jade said while hugging the crap out off alison.
"Can't...bre..athe." alison said and jade let go.

"Sorry" jade said patting alisons head.
We all looked at nathaniel who was looking down and blushing, aww he looks soo cute like that.

"Come on nathaniel kiss meh!"(that sounds so wierd) nathaniel looked up and kissed her, they stayd like that for three seconds and the pulled away.
"Ok so, nathaniels turn." Adrien said.
"Uhh... Alix, truth or dare?" Nathaniel said
"Dare, duh" alix said without a doubt. "I uhh..actually dare everyone to tell their darkest secrets, and I asked alix becouse I knew she would pick dare."
Nathaniel said while looking down
"Good one, so whats the dare?"
I asked nathaniel.
"I dare everyone to tell all their secrets" nathaniel said and we stood in schock
"I don't have any secrets, I am as open as a book." Chloe said.

A/N
Sorry I got to end this chapter here becuse I litterly forced myself to write this, I really don't like the way this story turned out but I'm going to write it anyways, like every other week or something, I don't know.
Sent me dares though, it helped alot,

I wouldn't have written this chapter if it wasn't for Ladymarinette202 so yeah go check her out, she has good stories.