part 6

A/N
I..... uhh, have nothing to say for ones... well this is akward...

Anyway hope you like the story so far,
Cause I sure don't, I'm doing this for you peapole!!! I'm kidding, I started to actually kinda like writing this story

Jade's pov

Wow, that story was sad... anyways, we have dare... how do I say that without ruinig the moment.... wait... why do I care? "Sorry(not sorry) to ruin the moment, but we have a dare." I said.
"Ok what is it?" Marinette asked, and I whisperd into her ear "you have to talk to adrian in privet and tell him your feelings for him."
"Ok... why?" Marinettte asked

A/N Ok! pause it, so I just went on wattpad, aaand this is what I see

300 fricking reads!!! I'm chocked, WOW..... ok back to the story

"Because!" I yelled
"Fine, I'll do it" marinette said and walked up to adrian and said "come here, I need to talk to you"
Marinette grabbed his hand and walked away.

"So, while they are doing shit over there we can do some dares while we wait!" I said while looking at dares from previous chapters that I haven't done yet...sorry.

"Ok, so, alison, dare Someone" I said pointing at alison, but my eyes still on my phone.

"Ok, chloe truth or dare?" Alison asked.
"Dare"
"I dare you to bake cookies and then eat them"
"Ok, easy!" Chloe said "where is the kitchen?" She asked turning to me.
"Over there" I said pointing at a door
"Ok" she said and went to bake some cookieeees, I love cookies!

After a half hour she was done and came out....with the cookies, and told us she was gay..... I'M KIDDING!! Don't hate me plz...

"Ok, now eat it!" Alison and I yelled at the same time.
Chloe took a bite off the cookie and instentley spit it out.
"Oh god, that's disustig!!" She yelled and we alll just laughed at her.
"It's not funny!!" She scremed and we laughed more, then she started laughing with us.
"Ok ok, mabye it was a little funny"

Then marinette and adrian came out off the closet... no really, they were in the closet.

What happend in the closet?

Marinettes pov

I took adrian to some sort off closet to talk, this is going to be fun.

"So what did you want to talk about?"
Adrian sked as he closed the door.
"I uhh... I..." I stutterd wondering if I should do this, I could lie and say something else... oh who am I kidding!! I can't lie to adrian!!

"Come on, we don't haave all day" adrian said.
"Ihaveacruchonyou!!"I said really fast that I don't that he heard me, oh scratch that he's kissing me..... WAIT?! OMG ADRIAN AGREST IS KISSING ME!! HOLY JESUS!!!

He pulled away after a few seconds.
Then we left the closet. Without another word... (well that was dramatic)

Jades pov

So they came out of the closet... I swear that sentence haunts me.
Oh well they came out of the closet and "WE GOT A DARE!!!" I yelled and they all looked at me.
"What is it?" Marinette asked.
"Well, it's for Nathaniel and jade to tell us all the details of frech kissing" Alison said.
"Yeah, I'll have to google that" I said takeing my phone from my pocket.

"n English informal speech, French kiss, also known as a deep kiss, refers to an amorous kiss in which the participants' toungs extend to touch the other participant's lips or tongue. A "kiss with the tongue" stimulates the partner's lips, tongue and mouth, which are sensitive to the touch and induce physiological sexual arousal. The oral zone is one of the principal erogenous zones of the body. The implication is of a slow, passionate kiss which is considered intimate, romantic, eroticor sexual American slang synonyms include "swapping spit" and "tonsil hockey"."
I said "your turn" I said and gave my phone to Nathaniel.
"Uhh, ok. I don't want to read this"
Nathaniel said and gave me back my phone.
"Then just say the basics"
"Ok, so uhh.. I don't know what to say"
"Well, I think that was enough information about french kissing"

A/N
Sorry, I gotta cut it of here, I kinda wanted to update and it was taking so long. But the next chapter has some information of why I don't update so fast.