comeback aka part 12

Wassup bitches I'm back! Anyways send me dares and I'll update, that's the only rule.
I take any type of dares, or truths...  Since it's truth or dare. All sexualities and ships are allowed,  no judging (that's another rule).

2 years later... XD

Jades pov

It has been two years since I was bored (totally, that makes so much sense) and kidnapped the miraculous ladybug cast.

And I'm bored again (wow, what a tragedy) I know! It's such a tragedy! I really should stop talking to myself... Nah!

Anyways, today tänään idag (did not say that in three different languages) (also, please comment what today is in your language... If it's not English... I don't want a thousand today's in the comment section)

I will be kidnapping them once again.. Or maybe it's the third time? Who knows? (Me)

Okay... Transportation no jutsu! (what the hell is wrong with me?) (Me in 2022: yes. Ur so weird and quirky and not like other girls. We get it. 😒)

And with that the miraculous cast fell out of the sky like reversed Jesus, once again.

"hello, reversed Jesus!" I yelled and Alya looked up confused.

"JADE!" foxy queen yelled at meh.

"I'd like to be called Jay from now on... If you don't mind!" I yelled back before getting tackled to the ground by a hug.
Oh look I'm having fun already!

"Jay, you're back!" my tomato child said hugging me tighter t OK the point where I couldn't breathe.

"can't.... breathe" I said trying to breathe so I don't suffocate and die and then my girl would be sad and we can't let that happen!

"oh, sorry.." Nathaniel said, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"it's all good!" I yelled. "now give us some dares so we can start this possibly cringey piece of art!"

"you heard the crazy person, give us sone dares."