part 10!!!

A/N
Next chapter will be the last chapter...
Enjoy! Also the picture makes sense as you read.

Jades pov

"Ok, let's just get over with the dares!"
I yelled, I don't want to do this!!
Why did I make this book!? I hate it!!
I'm sorry....

"Ok, so what's the dare?" Alix asked me.

"I'll just go trough my Wattpad notifications, I'm sure I'll find them eventually." I said taking my phone out.

I started scrolling down my notifications, I seriously should update these chapters faster.
Nah.

"Wait!" I yelled.

"What?" Marionette asked.

"I just remembered something!" I yelled and pressed two buttons on my remote thingy I got from the monster under my bed. Lydia (a.k.a wolfpack1D Go check her out) and Max fell from the sky.

"Everyone, this is Lydia, and you all know Max." I said still, trying to find the dares, there we go, found it!

"Okay next dare 'I dare everyone in the class (except Alya) to dance gagnam style on the Eiffel tower, and Alya to record it and post it on the ladyblog.' I love this dare!" I said. "Wait, I wanna do this too!" I whined.

"I mean, I guess you could do it?" Lydia said.

"Yeah I mean, no one's stopping you." Alison added. "But I'm not doing it!"

"Kay, let's go!" I yelled. We all teleported on to the Eiffel tower, except Alya, Lydia and Alison who were on the ground.

"Ok, how are we going to get the music or whatever?" Kim asked.

"Hey! This is a imaginary dimension thingy! Everything is possible!" Jade yelled and gagnam style started playing.

People were gathering around the tower and looked at us with curiosity. We started dancing and at some point we just went crazy.

Marinette did a backflip and Alix was doing cartwheels. Adrian was moonwalking, Chloe was tweaking, Kim was break dancing trying to impress Alix who soon joined him and they had a dance battle. I was just jumping up and down and trying to get Tomato child to dance who eventually dabbed and stared to jump and scream like a fangirl with me.
Max was dancing awkwardly in the corner.

Soon we were all exhausted...  Well except Max, Alison, Alya and Lydia.

By the way, one question.

What should Lyda's and Max's ship name be?

Tell me your ideas,  because I'm a fangirl and I ship anything and everything so of course I ship it!

Well we teleported back to the place were we did all the dares,  I have no idea what to call it.

"well, next dare. Okay,  I'm gonna pick a dare that I forgot to do... Sorry Alison! 'I dare Marinette to make all the boys blush by wearing clothes forced by you.' I think she meant me?" I said kinda confused. "also 'make it cute and sexy.' okay Alison, I will make you proud!"

By the way the picture of the outfit I picked is the picture thingy you put on the chapter thingy I don't know!

My poor innocent eyes! Oh who am I kidding? I read gay smut everyday!

"okay well,  here's the outfit!" I said, this is going to be hilarious!

"wait! What the hell is this!?" Marinette yelled holding up the outfit I picked out for her. "I can't wear this!''

"yes, you can. And you kinda don't have a choice." I said and pushed her into a closet.

After a while of boring and awkward silence Marinette opened the door and peeked out, only her head was visible.

"just come out!" I said getting annoyed at the boringness... is that even a word? Whatever I don't care.

"but, it's so embarrassing!" Marinette said her face turning red.

"holy shit" I almost gave a fuck!" I yelled. "now get your fine as over here!"

Marinette nodded and ca- stepped out of the closet... That was close. Everyones jaws dropped and I smirked and high fived both Alison and Lydia.

"good choice." Alison said.

"thanks, my eyes saw many half naked girls in the process of finding that outfit, so you owe me." I said, sure, some of the girls turned me on but she doesn't need to know that! Wow... I really am a pervert...

"what do I owe you?" Alison asked.

"nothing other than. 'truth or dare?'." I said. What? You thought I was gonna say something else?

"dare." Alison awnserd.

"flashback! I dare you to make out with a muffin!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"seriously?"

"of course I'm serious!" I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world witch I say alot... You don't even  know what I'm talking about, do you? And I'm really confusing you right now aren't I? Yes. Yes I am.

"Kim, bake some muffins, would ya!?" I yelled at Kim.

"why me!?" Kim asked like the whiny little bitch he is... What!? He is!

"because if you don't, I'm going to... Dare you to never talk to Alix again!" I treated like motherfucking boss!

Wow... I've changed... If you don't get it compare my first chapter to this piece of shit.

"......FINE!" kim yelled defeated.
Hell yeah! Kim went to the kitchen where he belongs! .... Sexiest jokes aren't funny.

A/N

Hello haters, it's me again... I just wanted to say if you want a long chapter... Or two, sent me a bunch of dares.