Bonus Thingy 3 (part 16)

Mari's revenge

Dedicated to:
@rarity452 and MiraculousDenver
.
.

3rd person

'I've waited too long... now is my time'

Mari thought smirking at Adrian evilly. Revenge will be ours.

She kept her eyes open and attention focused on Adrian, that bastard will pay.. JUST YOU WAIT.

There was a slight noise of something sliding towards the bluenette. She glanced next to her, but all she saw was Jay's blank expression. Mari was confused, then she felt something poking her leg, she looked down and saw a small bowl filled with ice cubes.

"You know what must be done."

Jay whispered in her ear. She nodded, expression determined and stood up, hiding the bowl of ice cubes behind her back.

"Adrian, could you come here for a second."

Marionette said smiling sweetly.

The blond shrugged and stood up before walking over to his bluenette girlfriend.

"Yes, what is -"

Adrian started, but before he could finish, Mari pulled on his shirt so their lips met.

She trailed her free hand to Adrian's belt, pulling it so he would get closer - but really so she could do the next thing - Mari brought her other hand to the same place and tilting the bowl slightly.

During all this, Adrian had his hands on Mari's neck, making out with her, clueless to what she was doing.

That was until he felt the cold sensation on his bare skin. He pulled away quickly, feeling the ice cubes making contact with his cock.

"Argh!"

The blond let out a girlish scream, holding his crotch, making it worse. He quickly opened his belt and pulled his pants down, letting the ice cubes fall down in the process.

Adrian jumped on his place for a while, the erection he had was clearly visible.

"Shit Mari! Why would you do that!?"

Adrian yelled, attempting at covering his crotch with his hands.

"Revenge bitch."

.
.
It's about to get random, people.

Also just in case if you found the part before this gross and think you're too young for it then don't read forward.

Next chapter's more kid friendly I promise.
.
.

Suddenly Marionette's clothes disappeared and she was left in a lace bra and underwear - or a thong, it's whatever - Adrian, who was already erect, got even harder and ran up to her after kicking of the rest of his pants.

And so yet another make out session started. Marionette tugging on Adrian's shirt longing for it to disappear. The blond granted that wish.

Mari's hands roamed Adrian's muscular body, their lower bodies grinding against one another. Adrian was no less shy than the bluenette, no he was groping and massaging. He wanted to touch every part of her body. The blond started trailing kisses down her neck, first tugging on the skin lightly, then sucking on it before finishing off with a bite. Mari moaned as Adrian licked the spot like cat on a wound. Adrian made his way lower, kissing the bluenette's upper boob.

Marionette had his hands in Adrian's blond hair, tugging on it occasionally, making Adrian groan.

Then suddenly there was cold water running down both their bodies. Mari slipped and accidentally pulled the blond with her.

Adrian landed on top of her, he had his hand under her head lightening the impact.

Both looked up at Alya and simultaneously yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK ALYA!?"

"Revenge bitch."